+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 13 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    I'm just kinda wondering how long these upgrades 2.0 will be sold. One day? A week? If you happen to be away from your computer during the sale, will they ever sell them again? Or are they gonna run this the same totally screwed way they did the last time they offered upgrade weapons (i.e. offer 3 parts - one part per month then conveniently 'forget' to ever offer the last part at all hosing all those that were trying to build their sets)? Last time these guys did upgrade sales it was a total cluster****.

Some players remember the scars they got from YNK/PWI's 'upgrade' cash grabs very well. Most people who got burned are no longer here or interested to even visit these forums.
    You know where they went? I do.
    Atzigan already said its going to go on sale monthly maybe every 2 months.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by OrdinoArcalis View Post
    Just remain silent, our dear Community "Me, I and myself with 71%dd i don't care about the others" Caretaker

On a side note, it'd be better to delete your epics/upg and bring you all a boost of your glacial weapons as compensation ?

Why is that a no, strelluran ?
    What the actual booger is "strelluran" even supposed to mean? Can you at least come up with something hilarious, for humors' sake?

I'm just kinda wondering how long these upgrades 2.0 will be sold. One day? A week? If you happen to be away from your computer during the sale, will they ever sell them again? Or are they gonna run this the same totally screwed way they did the last time they offered upgrade weapons (i.e. offer 3 parts - one part per month then conveniently 'forget' to ever offer the last part at all hosing all those that were trying to build their sets)? Last time these guys did upgrade sales it was a total cluster****.

Some players remember the scars they got from YNK/PWI's 'upgrade' cash grabs very well. Most people who got burned are no longer here or interested to even visit these forums.
    You know where they went? I do.
    oh oh, i caught that!

Anyway - many people quit Ran not just because they sold epics (and only thereafter upgrades), but foremost because they were a limited sale.
    Regardless of what one would do, endless farming or pouring thousands of dollars into the game, you name it... there would never be a way to compete without such a weapon.

As such, many people left for a new server, to start "a new". That, and screwed up TSB's.
    Plus, most people were done looking at the same faces and, since the major guilds also had the majority of the above mentioned weapons, there was no real point to keep trying to throw them of their pedestals.

Personally, I was just sick of the majority of the people I saw everyday in game - epics / upgrades were only a secondary reason. Though, who could've said Divinity would end up being even worse?
    Now this whole compensation is beyond ridicule - I'm not quite sure why they cannot see that when they are making up those "rules".

Don't they ever sit around a table to discuss the things they're doing? Or is all that stuff put aside for the janitor to look at in his spare time?
    But no, seriously, I'm genuinely wondering.

This whole überduper stuff is only a result by forcing godly (and expensive) items upon players (who never even asked for it). By making this a statussymbol for the players and by killing every other aspect the game could have to offer..
    Last edited by EaglePhoenix; 11-14-2014 at 11:02 AM.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

I love how u guy MAD n QQ n start to blame on people tat they use hack......n have screenshot with ur photoshop lol hacker QQ being greedy n got banned

Quote Originally Posted by OrdinoArcalis View Post
    1st of all, you covered your guildie's hacking activites while you were well aware of it and were happy they were on your side. Shall I post the screenshots of me accusating Kensen using hacks and you claiming I was completely wrong ? I mean, really, you even geared it since we know you got banned aswell. 2nd, I won't even mention yellowlightz that were also in your guild and I'm pretty sure you know some nasty secrets.

We know for a fact you all levelled in that duped upper instead of Invasion route, aswell as being found guilty of using hacked items.
    I love how u guy MAD n QQ n start to blame on people tat they use hack......n have screenshot with ur photoshop lol hacker QQ being greedy n got banned

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Atzigan already said its going to go on sale monthly maybe every 2 months.
    For how many months?

Original upgrades:

1 part on sake for 1-day each month for 4 months. *done* ...
    After almost a year of screaming by iRohan's players and people rqing :
    1 part on a 1-day sale for 2 month (was that 3rd part ever sold? I can't remember nor care) ... No 3rd or 4th part ever sold (D'Oh! for those that got sucked in).

So is this going to be another of those or are they selling all parts for the entire month?

I'm waiting to see the reaction to what the prices for these will be in regards to RPs vs ECash (fake rps).
    Anybody wanna take up bets that the ecash price is about 3x that of RPs (if they are sold for ecash at all)?

This is gonna be funny. I guess I better get my system beefed up for an influx of new members
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Banned
    Well if they were reporting hacks instead of welcoming them in their guild to hypocritly take any advantage aka Ithi "hey I don't hack, I'm clean, I'm not doing the dirty job, so you can't ban me and I won't help you because I know nothing" liar then the state of the game woulda been better.

But naw, they took Keen at first and paid him real money to get hacked items / told him to make hacked items for the random people in order to help the core to win.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Hacker we know who u r.........Banned for being greedy....hey monkey how u get ruler +18 in ran u getting ready to take over ran lol
    Last edited by BitchBelike; 11-14-2014 at 12:10 PM.

For how many months?

Original upgrades:

1 part on sake for 1-day each month for 4 months. *done* ...
    After almost a year of screaming by iRohan's players and people rqing :
    1 part on a 1-day sale for 2 month (was that 3rd part ever sold? I can't remember nor care) ... No 3rd or 4th part ever sold (D'Oh! for those that got sucked in).

So is this going to be another of those or are they selling all parts for the entire month?

I'm waiting to see the reaction to what the prices for these will be in regards to RPs vs ECash (fake rps).
    Anybody wanna take up bets that the ecash price is about 3x that of RPs (if they are sold for ecash at all)?

This is gonna be funny. I guess I better get my system beefed up for an influx of new members
    We have to assume in good faith there will be a proper balance because if they are permanently on sale everybody reforges until they get the max DD and if they never get resold then we have the same problem as before.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by BitchBelike View Post
    Hacker we know who u r.........Banned for being greedy....hey monkey how u get ruler +18 in ran u getting ready to take over ran lol
    Looks like somebody's meds ran out...
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.