+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 11 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    I dont even understand why ppl are still arguing like ili said you would have to be a real idiot to think you were getting an upg for free. The best weapon to buy would be upg 2.0 this is just a stepping stone for that since upg 2.0 wont be a one time sale.
    I will gladly buy upg 2.0 if U and other players who own upgrades/epics will delete yours weapons and buy Upg 2.0 too. sounds fair??

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyIntegra666 View Post
    As for the rest Jin people, if you were able to afford to play on Jin up untill now and be geared for pvp (people who like to farm only aside), means you can afford to buy the freakin upgrade and you probably will, so I'm not sure what's all the crying about. And don't cry "omg we were promised", it's YNK, it's virtual goods you agreed on smth that you didn't put your signature on.
    Thing is that you don't invest that much of money to get it useless while it has been said and stated it'd be an epic-free weapon servers. Even with a compensation, Jin's players are screwed. Lower reinforcement rates, lower forge rates, lower weapons, etc. You don't win anything when you're merged with a server where you can obtain +12 rings in 4 tries while it took an average 30 tries for one ring on Jin.

It's not about being able to pay again. It's about to pay again while everything we spent on is now useless. Because on top of that, players are going to have to spend again to get their rings up to +18.
    Last edited by OrdinoArcalis; 11-14-2014 at 08:38 AM.

Banned
    You don't even need a pres stone on Ran to reinforce to +6 any crafted weapon. On jin, you need to use a deluxe stone AND to fail up to 10 times before passing +6. You know it.

Quote Originally Posted by OrdinoArcalis View Post
    1st of all, you covered your guildie's hacking activites while you were well aware of it and were happy they were on your side. Shall I post the screenshots of me accusating Kensen using hacks and you claiming I was completely wrong ? I mean, really, you even geared it since we know you got banned aswell. 2nd, I won't even mention yellowlightz that were also in your guild and I'm pretty sure you know some nasty secrets.

We know for a fact you all levelled in that duped upper instead of Invasion route, aswell as being found guilty of using hacked items.

If I was guilty I would be banned, I posted before Euthen's message saying I was locked for ticket spam on my sword. Next time you make such retarded accusations of some lvling or what not I did, I won't hesitate to file a ticket, considering you already have a banned forum account and the way your language and posts have been working on this forum I don't see it turning up so good for you. Now carry on.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyIntegra666 View Post
    If I was guilty I would be banned, I posted before Euthen's message saying I was locked for ticket spam on my sword. Next time you make such retarded accusations of some lvling or what not I did, I won't hesitate to file a ticket, considering you already have a banned forum account and the way your language and posts have been working on this forum I don't see it turning up so good for you. Now carry on.
    You have been banned one week gearing that hacked helmet. Tsk tsk.

Okay, "test purposes" but you never reported that. Oh wait, we know, because it was Kensen, your guildmaster.

And nope, I can't prove you've been levelling in that duped upper, but we never saw you there and surprisingly you were 115 before a bunch of e2n that were in VIP rooms.
    Last edited by OrdinoArcalis; 11-14-2014 at 08:46 AM.

Okay, "test purposes" but you never reported that. Oh wait, we know, because it was Kensen, your guildmaster.
    and Maher was banned for duping scrolls, oh wait ! its your guild master too!

hypocrites.
    Magical - Templar -"Remember the Enmity"- <33

PRO- GUITARIST, SOCCER PLAYER AND SURFER
    Frank
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8Mtk...eature=related
    Batman ~ 108 str Dhan

You still wanna hold on to that? Atzigan can read my tickets and everything soo

Any other accusations. What you said? I lvl'd in hacked upper "for a fact" and what else it was?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by frank93usa View Post
    and Maher was banned for duping scrolls, oh wait ! its your guild master too!

hypocrites.
    Nico was banned, you mean ?

Nico was banned, you mean ?
    Nope, Maher was banned.
    Magical - Templar -"Remember the Enmity"- <33

PRO- GUITARIST, SOCCER PLAYER AND SURFER
    Frank
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8Mtk...eature=related
    Batman ~ 108 str Dhan

Aww why you edit your posts now Haily?

Don't wanna throw around " I know for a fact" accusations anymore? C'mon if you wanna call ppl out for smth then stick with it