Page 20 of 31 FirstFirst ... 10 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 30 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyrical View Post
    The Original Leo Video of the mother****ing tank.
    I HAVE A MOTHER ****ING TANK OUTSlDE MY MOTHER ****ING WINDOW RIGHT NOW!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWidow4 View Post
    This will be the only time i agree with Nicole, DONT HATE ON CATTLE or DOGS that help harvest cattle living in the south i know a lot about that, cattle dogs are a personal need for cattle farmers, and she is right you support her with every purchase of cattle no matter what type =P
    No, Nicoles cowdogs are actually half cow half dog.
    She's a crazy gene splicing scientist.

Kate is fake.
    Leo is fake.
    Dana is fake.

These 3 people do not exist.

In fact, they may have a completely new identity no one in Rohan really knows.
    actually the lil bitch has a new Templar on Divintiy named 'Saint' i lol'd

Quote Originally Posted by WrathNZ View Post
    actually the lil bitch has a new Templar on Divintiy named 'Saint' i lol'd
    He also bought all the Feathers of Silva off the EM for 5k each.

Lyrical. Plays Everything. Guildmaster of Forever
    The game includes a player-versus-players system, including a "Vengeance" system. Players can also participate in in-game groups called "Guilds", which have the opportunity to control areas within the game, dictating rules such as taxes, or battle other guilds.

He also bought all the Feathers of Silva off the EM for 5k each.
    What a baller! I'm suprised he hasn't messaged messaged me about my wrath.

MeLike Spiritz :3

Quote Originally Posted by MrSpiritz View Post
    What a baller! I'm suprised he hasn't messaged messaged me about my wrath.
    He's probably going to buy that wrath drop from Amazing.

Lyrical. Plays Everything. Guildmaster of Forever
    The game includes a player-versus-players system, including a "Vengeance" system. Players can also participate in in-game groups called "Guilds", which have the opportunity to control areas within the game, dictating rules such as taxes, or battle other guilds.

Quote Originally Posted by xKophy View Post
    I HAVE A MOTHER ****ING TANK OUTSlDE MY MOTHER ****ING WINDOW RIGHT NOW!
    You know if you think about Samuel L. Jackson saying that. It makes it SO MUCH BETTER.
    Zenki - 106 Defender
    Ginn - 99 Predator

Quote Originally Posted by DekCross View Post
    You know if you think about Samuel L. Jackson saying that. It makes it SO MUCH BETTER.
    9X-7I > 3(3X-7U) D.S.G : http://i.imgur.com/zsGFW.jpg

Lol. I love how I don't even get on the game, but yet I can cause such a commotion. When Leo & I broke up I did rage & tell a few people. & a lot of people do refer to me as Krystal from the game. Actually a lot of people do. Eddie's mad at me now, so it's whatever. I call him Eddie, he can go by Leo now if he wants. But I've known him since I was 14 & he was always Eddie in high school, so that's what I'll refer to him as. I'm sorry I louded you out, I know you'll never get over this. But really, I don't care. After how shady you were to me. Seriously. We had plans of getting married in February, then on webcam one night you're laughing texting somebody & I asked who. You said you were having Dana text your mom to get her attention. Then you get mad the next day & say it's not going to work 'cause I'm jealous. REALLY? Lol. You're such a child. You used me up just like you did everyone in the game & in life. Hell, I'd just bought you ijji cards the weekend before that happened. Or kinda like how you kept Sammi's laptop & then sold it after you two broke up. What a playerrrrrr. But it's all good. I'm not mad. I got my payback by louding you out, simple as that. I wasted a trip to Fort Riley to see you, I wasted thousands on that damn trip. I wasted months sitting home playing a game to talk to you, I quit being the wild child I'd been. But I suppose I should thank you, because you did help me settle down. I was a mess that only partied & you made me slow down. But that's all I could ever thank you for. You constantly put me down. & expected me to pretend that you were a girl. You tried to get me to cam & pretend to be Kate. Or to go on vent & talk for you. I even remember when you first started playing Rohan you posted a picture of me & said it was you. & then had the audacity when I confronted you about it to say "you should be glad I think you're sexy enough to be Skeet" You knew I hated that ****. Damn, just MAN up & be a MAN. & the person who posted this thread was not Toasted, I don't know who it was. You just assumed no one else reffered to me as my name, because you honestly never paid enough to attention. Now I'm done. I'm sure you hate me, but that's nothing new. You always found a reason to fight with me. One day maybe you'll be mature enough to get over it. If not, oh well. I'm happy in my relationship now. No matter how ****ed up it may be. I've been happier these two months then the two years we were off & on. I've found a real man. Now I've really got to go, his family's taking me out. Have a good one everyone!

Oh snap.

Eddie=leo=kate

PumpkinPie (MattysPie) - 99 Priest - Original Esoteric - TURNED TEMPLAR 4/12/2010 -->Forever
    CherryPie - 99 Priest - Masters -->Forever

Page 20 of 31 FirstFirst ... 10 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 30 ... LastLast