+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 10 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Welp that was kind of fast >.>

http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27365

@u3podcku
    Don't forget Berserkers have this skill called Call to Battle that does the same thing as those auras ;D

Priests will be even more tankier than ever ><
    priest will have 75% boost in all stats MsBella will be inmmortal and will can soloing warehouse

Quote Originally Posted by u3podcku View Post
    priest will have 75% boost in all stats MsBella will be inmmortal and will can soloing warehouse
    haha I wish!

But I really cant wait for the update. Hopefully it will be awesome. Im deffs gonna have some fun playing around with priest builds once the patch is here. Im dying to go all out on the psy build and see what kind of dmg she can do

Im loving the Wiz updates. Be4 the update my wiz couldn't grind in WH/ Mirrors even with my priest but now she can and I love it. Getting a nice collection of all types of onyx armors ready to forge/ sell.

Not to shabby damage for a glacial wep using wiz. She was in glacial armor too but SD seems to work well atm. (yea, she hasnt got 5k psy like the other dude in the other thread but like 3.5k and thats ok for me)

Hopefully Bella will be able to deal some decent damage too and Ill be happy

)

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Banned
    karren i been thinking of making a farm wiz, what kind of gears and stats you running on that wiz to be able to solo in wh?

Shes not solo, shes with my priest. But that being said, I have left her in Wh with only a ranger and she was still able to survive.

Currently shes using 2 psy twins and 2 aquas +15 and Sd Armor and glacial staff with like 200+ psy and 43 DD? (I cant recall the exact stats but its there abouts). Temp buffs do help but she can live w/o them.

When you wake up..
    But that's ok.

It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Karren, could you possibly explain the "sd armor" part? Not quite sure what that is o.o
    I've been talking to someone ingame who said, it's not possible to solo with wiz inside. I was quite sure it must work with priest somehow.
    I'm hitting only 3.1k psy atm - I could wait for 115 for sure and retry it. It seems to be doable
    Will need a better staff with DD in this case I guess.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Crafted armour allows for more psy due to the sockets - has higher maintenance costs, though.
    Not quite sure if it's a viable option on Jainus, but I don't see why it wouldn't be on Isen for instance and I take it for certain classes on Jainus as well (certainly not all of them).

Depending on how many sockets you can fill, it would be an increase of (at leat) 250 psy without any buffs. More psy = better defense + better damage.
    Although, you lose some defense due to no "green" numbers and perhaps lower base stats (idk), but you gain some damage reduction on the other hand (psy shield) and it's entirely possible to plus the armour as well as you can plus your crafted accessories.

Matter of maths and preference and money.
    Last edited by EaglePhoenix; 05-04-2016 at 07:11 AM.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Aight, thanks :3
    Will think about it. What's the name of the armor anyway? I'm not much into crafting D:

And that's prolly the reason the other dude hits 5k psy I suppose o.ô

Edit: I found the IM stones I guess. BUT:
    "Failure of socketting an item can result in either loss of spirit stone, or loss of both spirit stone and socket." So you buy it and it can fail. Not so sexy.
    Last edited by knuffl88; 05-04-2016 at 07:44 AM.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Well yes, one of the main reasons I quit (as my latest run was Isen) - is that you actually pay for spirit stones, but they can actually fail.
    Fail chances are perhaps not extremely high, but when you fail your Attack % and/or DD (the most expensive ones) 3 times in a row, without getting anything in return.. that's pure theft. Maybe I had a bad luck run or IDK, IDC either - fact remains: you pay for something, you get something in return. Plus that server was a pure goldmine circle jack anyway.

Ingame stones have a (much) higher chance to fail - but nobody uses those, anyway.

Name of the armour is probably something ingenious like "Crafted Armor IV" or something along those lines.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by knuffl88 View Post
    Karren, could you possibly explain the "sd armor" part? Not quite sure what that is o.o
    I've been talking to someone ingame who said, it's not possible to solo with wiz inside. I was quite sure it must work with priest somehow.
    I'm hitting only 3.1k psy atm - I could wait for 115 for sure and retry it. It seems to be doable
    Will need a better staff with DD in this case I guess.
    Sd Armor is Skill defense armor you can get by gong to "Power Arena" and collecting "Power badges". You can use these badges to buy the parts needed to make the SD armor. And you also need the badges to buy the material to recycle the armor to get the stats you want. (Can explain in more detail if you need) Takes a little time, but its worth it. Its a little confusing at first if you dont know what your doing. There are only certain parts that give the Skill defense option and Im not sure what they are atm. Ive forgot (I will edit this later when I find out/ remember.) Alot of Priests like myself will use 2 parts SD armor and 3 parts int onyx armor (another type of new armor) as a set and aswell as an SD shield. I find the SD armor better to use on my wiz in places like WH and the new mirror maps.

The pic here should give you a little idea of what I mean.

Oh and Power Arena is held 2 times a day in game and is loads of fun. (cant remember the times atm tho lol) Not sure if you have ever been before?

Ps. My wiz doesnt solo Wh, shes with my priest.

Last edited by xXxAurorAxXx; 05-04-2016 at 09:10 AM.

When you wake up..
    But that's ok.

It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    Sd Armor is Skill defense armor you can get by gong to "Power Arena" and collecting "Power badges". You can use these badges to buy the parts needed to make the SD armor. And you also need the badges to buy the material to recycle the armor to get the stats you want. (Can explain in more detail if you need) Takes a little time, but its worth it. Its a little confusing at first if you dont know what your doing. There are only certain parts that give the Skill defense option and Im not sure what they are atm. Ive forgot (I will edit this later when I find out/ remember.) Alot of Priests like myself will use 2 parts SD armor and 3 parts int onyx armor (another type of new armor) as a set and aswell as an SD shield. I find the SD armor better to use on my wiz in places like WH and the new mirror maps.

The pic here should give you a little idea of what I mean.

Oh and Power Arena is held 2 times a day in game and is loads of fun. (cant remember the times atm tho lol) Not sure if you have ever been before?

Ps. My wiz doesnt solo Wh, shes with my priest.

Wow bella how can someone not love you? nice advice but please get 18 sd on chest too haha
    I tested in test server before when patch 115 full psy priest and +18 rings she all upper mobs 120 lvl one hit.and that is 500 % psy&int now will be 1000%

Eagle come back to play man my int dekan reach 12 000 pdf under evole with 4000 int