+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by D4rius View Post
    I seem to agree with you considering the fact that we don't have players in Isen and it would be variants to balance this game but to be realistic that damage drop of 110% is really too much and the invenom from dhans is too much, maybe Janous might be balance but I don't see they working on it... And there are some other things that aren't at Isen as opposed to Janous we don't have medals +7 and so many +18 accessories but this could be regulated.
    For starters DD is already capped I think the cap is 80%? but I have not encountered a player that is too hard to kill because of their weapon DD, more because of their PVP damage drop from opaniel armor set and titles and the max PA badge etc. Also on the subject of balance and invenom there is a patch coming out probably close to winter time which should bring more balance changes idk if invenom is on the chopping block there.

Isen doesnt have walter medal? I seem to remember getting them from hunting bonus boxes and maybe event boxes too. O:

Also with the new gearing system chakras blablabla I dont think +18 is as hard of a requirement as it used to be. If you got chakras +12 you will be strong enough to kill a +18er. At the end of the day it all comes down to teamwork in this game.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    Omg, here we go. The village idiot decided to chime in

I'm at a point where I'm suprised if certain people at this forum (like u3podcku) actually post something normal (something that really doesn't happen). Hes got serious anger managment issues lmao.
    Main: Arctic - AnnetteLouise - Resident

A taste of the divine