+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    First, templars shouldn't survive as long as a tank or support character, they are damage dealers. These days, templars can have as much HP as a full vit dekan and way more damage drop plus overpowered damage. You guys think this is normal for a templar to have near 300k HP, 70-80% damage drop and hit over 50k each half second??? In my opinion, NO, it makes no god damn sense. This is so messed up... templars can solo and kill every ****ing zerg without dying. I don't know what you think about that? For my part, non-tank characters shouldn't be able to survive a zerg.
    Last edited by Franky1991; 10-23-2015 at 12:01 PM.
    FYI: pic showned isn't in PA
    xHELLDEVILx lvl 115 (+10) Dragon Knight
    Guild : looking for it
    "Born from Hell to incarnate your worst nightmares"

Templars got everything good: insane buffs (Blunt mastery, reflect and more...), highest DPS, hella high DD and with all the +able drops and new sh1t, very high HP as well. While most other classes lack power and can't face a templar. GMs and developpers, you lack judgement I think!
    Last edited by Franky1991; 10-23-2015 at 12:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mininub View Post
    1. Support system is terrible.
    2. Support system is terrible.
    3. Support system is terrible.
    Talk with Valve's support first.

Even a Zerker fully geared can kill a templar :P
    If this game were balanced XD
    In The Bloody Dawn , I Will Wash My Soul To Call The Spirit Of Vengeance , To Deny My Wisdom For My Anger , To Break The Scream Of The Silent Fool , To Be A KnightRider Of A Doom.

Quote Originally Posted by Leon93 View Post
    Even a Zerker fully geared can kill a templar :P
    If this game were balanced XD
    Ya, "IF" it was balanced, but it's not.
    I see Templars on top of the world and all others classes like morons in the bottom of the scale.
    Last edited by Franky1991; 10-23-2015 at 01:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Franky1991 View Post
    Ya, "IF" it was balanced, but it's not.
    I see Templars on top of the world and all others classes like morons in the bottom of the scale.
    Sadly is the reason why i moved to Isen, there you can be a lil more stronger, not balanced as templar but you can still do something even without playing one.
    AA Characters never suited me at all.
    In The Bloody Dawn , I Will Wash My Soul To Call The Spirit Of Vengeance , To Deny My Wisdom For My Anger , To Break The Scream Of The Silent Fool , To Be A KnightRider Of A Doom.

1. Changes in rohanopoly and big 5 its not worth playing those anymore because all items been changed to low value items. Like ppl used o win magical talisman +7 there they need ,now u can win just +0 and u still need to win refine dye there and u need load of those to make that talisman +7 - mission impossible...Ppl used to get those items from events but u are not doing those events regularly.... like Walter sealed medal event, Magical/ normal talisman event, now u sold the upgraded rings and u had no boost event to make them +18 while both previous sales we had event. Its not fair at all for new players etc.
    => I am considering about Game Parlors since most of them were developed when R.O.H.A.N. Blood Feud released.
    => To be honest, we can't put extremely valued items like +7 since we figured out there is something we need to improve.
    => We fixed it temporary before, but I checked some abusing on Big5 at that time. And that's why there were some changes.

2. Reinforcement rates: they are bad like really bad . Can we have proper boost events ? like ok u did not make upg ring boost event while selling so why not make at least good rates so ppl can spend money and make them +18 themselves? atm i do not even try reinforce it is just hopeless ... u might waste 50-100...k rps and still end up with +0 ring....
    => We're bringing event that boosts Server Rates from time to time. I am preparing some other events now but Reinforcement Rate doesn't change from when Jainus was merged. But you guys might be feeling it was nerfed because of your gears level. However, when I checked the server rates since last Dec. to this month, there was no nerf or decreased rates.
    => Though it's same but I'm thinking to allow you guys to reinforce your gears more.
    => For example, most players are feeling +18 is kind of point that they "CAN" reach. But I know you guys need more or want more.
    => So we'll see, but I'm planning this after some updates that I'm working on now.

3. Trinity char can not sell on exchange market, cant do race change... I made mine chars + 10 and i have no wish to lvl up another char from lvl 1... so i want to buy trinity char on em or race change mine char , but it is not possible so far...
    => I dont' want to say about "Trinity" only.
    => I would say about improvement of Special Service that forces you guys to "DELETE" some items. If it is first time for you, you might be afraid to delete the items.
    => I'm seeking the chance to improve Special Service without deleting items to help you guys and our GM staffs as well

4. OP equipment. Ppl have bunch of OP items in there item malls like 1 year of costumes 500 vitality/ gold tropheys/ 30% alm scrolls and so on, so why cant we have OP gear sales every couple months?
    => Well.. that's tough thing to me. When I was thinking like "oh let's make some ways to get closer to Play to win" then I got another reports about selling OP stuffs.
    => Personally, I don't prefer "Pay to win".
    => I'm also discussing with the Director of R.O.H.A.N. Blood Feud about our current situation and trying to find any solution with that.
    => I might be visiting KR H.Q. to discuss all day long about this. We'll see

5.Need more events to get victory badges for titles
    => Hmm, you guys will see something about this soon as react on feedback.

6.Sell fire fox on im or make fusion item
    => As I told you before, I'm talking with PD of R.B.F. now, and Pet system is one of topic.
    => For now, we can't make it available for pet fusion.
    => I don't prefer to sell permanent one via IM.
    => But we may consider about the item as Event Prize in the future.

7. Sell absolute set or make it available to win in games etc.
    => Absolute items were created for US version only. So it's more like impossible to put it in game features.
    => But I noticed most current players don't have it but always want to have it.
    => So as a trial, I putted them into Game parlor before.(Now you may get Absolute's Earrings from Treasure of the Royal Family.)
    => This is meaning that we're considering the way to release Absolute Items.

8.Tried scratch feud lately and its not worth it cant win anything good or the rate is too low...
    => Like I told you about Big5, we're considering about improvement of game parlors.
    => But as of now, we have huge work on R.B.F. to update it at live server, I can't say when we can revamp it.

9. can we get e-cash option to buy coins on Big5/rohanopoly?
    => Same with answer about game parlors. I received about this via Ticket already.
    => However, because of its own structure, we're facing some issues on that.
    => So (as final feedback on Game Parlors), I'm planning to give some Free coins of Game Parlors via Event.
    => I don't think you guys will love that or not. It might be based on the condition.
    => However, I hope you guys might be able to understand that we're doing that as react on you guys feedback)
    => I was little bit shocked about Elemental Dungeon Event, because I thought it's more like to provide "Way to get Cash item by in-game features"
    => As veterans of online games know, that way "needs to spend your time" instead of spending your money.
    => So I hope you guys may accept that condition.

10. Limit guilds to 50-100 ppl in guild to prevent ppl joining 1 guild ,where is the fun then?
    => Remember the wipe out of inactive guilds?
    => We did that when we merged game servers(Ran and Jin)
    => However, in my opinion, we'd better to make "System" for Guild like... Always joining Guild gives you some incentive.
    => At this point, my consideration is like 1 account created guild and all other sub-characters joined the guild.
    => So we know it and we're considering about (kind of) abusing on Guild Treasury as extra inventory.
    => But I prefer to make system if you join active guild, then you'll get something. It might be better than keep limit the member of Guilds.
    I'll never get tired of you

Banned
    simple solution for the items you have to delete............MAKE THEM TRADE ABLE or if not trade able, at least be able to be stored in the persons treasury. very simple fix. for trinity, create a stone or have them send a ticket to get the weapon back they put on their arrendal, and make them be able to be sealed.

Make some events to share some free RPs through share on Facebook, Likes, Draw Arts etc, for young people's who cannot afford this game
    Make Giant somehow stronger since.. it has been released no one played it almost Aghatta apart and she was good due of the Epic but no way she'd beat another epic user such as a Templar!

Quote Originally Posted by Leon93 View Post
    Make some events to share some free RPs through share on Facebook, Likes, Draw Arts etc, for young people's who cannot afford this game
    Make Giant somehow stronger since.. it has been released no one played it almost Aghatta apart and she was good due of the Epic but no way she'd beat another epic user such as a Templar!
    Ofc she will never beat a Templar lol... these mfkers hit around 30-60k per half second lol (for a temp w/o scrolls). I know I have low DD (54%) but man, even with like 70% DD they still gonna hit so fkin hard... with over 250k HP, no1 stand a chance, except another Templar or a good Trinity character. Btw GMs my DD is crap cause DD on upgrade zhens is so crap, you should atleast put same DD as other upgrades. Or if you don't wanna boost DD, just add more health and vit, cause now we have quite same stats as non-vit characters, so they can have almost same HP without being vit (what I think is stupid). Adding way more health and vit on upgrade zhens would make a huge difference and balance classes.
    Thanks!