+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Maybe, if they rushed the merging of the servers, there will be more problems that may occur. They must solve first the problems on the servers that they want to merge. After that, then they can implement their plan. Trust me, if they rushed the merging of the servers, it would multiply the problems.

Quote Originally Posted by villaruzdar View Post
    Maybe, if they rushed the merging of the servers, there will be more problems that may occur. They must solve first the problems on the servers that they want to merge. After that, then they can implement their plan. Trust me, if they rushed the merging of the servers, it would multiply the problems.
    If they told us what their "problems" were wed be able to explain thats not a problem lol

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by villaruzdar View Post
    Hey you mraltGMacct

We didnt make the new upgrades to play on the same dead servers for another 3months more before the actual merge
    ~Ninja~

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Atzigan View Post
    Server merge takes some preparation and we're working on all details for it as we speak.
    Trust me you don't want a rushed server merge or a rushed decision of just having one server Union for all of Ran and Jin.
    That would be unfortunate and unfair for most players. When the time is right and we polish all details I will announce the server merge.
    That's what I'm taking about.. \m/

Quote Originally Posted by Atzigan View Post
    Server merge takes some preparation and we're working on all details for it as we speak.
    Trust me you don't want a rushed server merge or a rushed decision of just having one server Union for all of Ran and Jin.
    That would be unfortunate and unfair for most players. When the time is right and we polish all details I will announce the server merge.
    +1
    You just don't rush sh*t like that!

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaxArcher View Post
    no rush right? well you certainly rushed to sell them upgrades didnt you?
    how long was them upgrades *in the making*????
    for what?
    again why the hell we bought upgrades to play on the same dead servers?
    So you bought yours? Great. Good for you.
    I am sure there are others playing that have a lot less justification to drop $80+ on a game that didn't get a chance to get theirs. I'm sure they want the chance to make theirs BEFORE the merge happens and they get uber-raped too.

It will happen when it happens. In the short term go pound on the one or two other people in Jin that is waiting for this to happen as well while you wait.
    Or find some other constructive way to keep yourself amused -- like knitting or going out to a few parties.

Step away form your computer for a little while. You might be shocked to find that life has been passing your by while you were waiting for events to take place in Rohan.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    +1
    You just don't rush sh*t like that!

So you bought yours? Great. Good for you.
    I am sure there are others playing that have a lot less justification to drop $80+ on a game that didn't get a chance to get theirs. I'm sure they want the chance to make theirs BEFORE the merge happens and they get uber-raped too.

It will happen when it happens. In the short term go pound on the one or two other people in Jin that is waiting for this to happen as well while you wait.
    Or find some other constructive way to keep yourself amused -- like knitting or going out to a few parties.

Step away form your computer for a little while. You might be shocked to find that life has been passing your by while you were waiting for events to take place in Rohan.
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.

yes first they need to sort out remaining problems like damn ppl waiting 2 weeks for restorations of items they lost after trade ph ppl, upgraded weps loaded wrong server, we still waiting boost on weps in Jin .....

Quote Originally Posted by treintram View Post

Quote Originally Posted by hahahaBG View Post
    LOL awesome pic!!!!
    LexusGS 115 ran - Best Dekan in history retired
    Latvala 114 ran - 2nd Best Dekan in history retired

GM WalkingDead retired

why is he holding an hour glass

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me