+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Seriously I wish you ph players would just **** off and stop complaining about how iRohan is. Yes it's completely ****ed but you were invited here when YNK could have let everything you own get deleted.

Put up or shut up.

@OP: http://hellokittygamesfree.com/

Want to play Rohan, get used to MR. It is a fact of life in this game.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    @OP: http://hellokittygamesfree.com/

Want to play Rohan, get used to MR. It is a fact of life in this game.
    Yeah right, monkey

Quote Originally Posted by Neophyte28 View Post
    Seriously I wish you ph players would just **** off and stop complaining about how iRohan is. Yes it's completely ****ed but you were invited here when YNK could have let everything you own get deleted.

Put up or shut up.
    I don't think OP was a ph player.
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.

Banned
    Yea Rohan is Open PVP world but Murder Remission is bull sht, Get rid of this and ppl will finally learn to count their POSSIBLES and stop WASTING them on LOWBIES. It's so simple.

maybe the solution is not to Change murderremission, but to make a special Penalty for killing players which are many lvl lower than you, you still make pvp maybe even rpk but only in your lvl range so you get at least pvp Points and the other one probably gets at least his 1 lose pvp point

I never said eliminating murder remission
    One can kill whomever one wants if only the right thing, so it's Rohan

I suggest MURDER REMISSION this better managed, NOT ELIMINATE, to not scare off new users.
    possible solutions
    * Shorten the duration to 30 min
    to wait 30 min and return to the field "or"
    * Murder remission "Between guilds only
    It would be the most correct, but does not mean you can not kill another PJ ", kill if you want but MURDER 'no will protect you,
    so will not be able to abuse " or "
    * Increase the cost of esta skill in rps or many crones
    Now you get crones is so easy, give the guild Murder remission without thinking of the consequences.
    battle against another guild THAT'S MURDER REMISSION correct
    in this murder remission give just to kill lowbies, or those absurd rewards,
    ALL ROHAN 'EMPTY'
    want to give this skill that cost them in this way will use best murder remission "or"
    * Remove rewards for RPK and put the Archievement.
    reward for killing lowbies ??, when rewards should be to have duels between similar lvl PJ 'O participate in the PA
    * enable the PA daily, but with prizes that make sense such as ISEN, if there worth killing in PA.
    * I am 100% Ran, and I want the best of all servers for Ran.
    Ran to do a nice sever, many battles but with a right end
    Help new user, do not eliminate

Quote Originally Posted by treintram View Post
    I don't think OP was a ph player.
    yep. PH player are OP hahahhaa

Ok but the things you are suggesting are absurd there is nothing wrong with murder remission and there are no rewards for killing lowbies you dont get pvp/honor points for killing players less than 10 lvls from you anyways.

Just boost all the lowbies so they can hit lvl 90 in 2 days you ppl act like anyone hangs out at ahkma cave anymore.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

If you do not give them points then kill killing lowbies ??? are crazy? or just abuse murder remission? or want to eliminate Rohan
    because those guild must have the advantage of being able to kill without limits to an absurd price
    if one fights or kills them, one is marked and give KOS forever
    return with 5 of his guild and one is killed to defend
    are difficult to understand this?
    I do not want to have guild then I can never defend myself and I can never upload assured that I will always be at a disadvantage
    They want to kill, but do it better manage murder remission,
    it is not so easy and cheap
    Last edited by alucardss; 12-02-2014 at 09:10 AM.