+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Coming back

Quote Originally Posted by baco589 View Post
    Pvp on Isen is terrible, everyone is 1-2 hits from everyone else. ...
    And Ran/Jin is different? Sorry but when I see images like this of templars on Ran hitting 320K shield strike pvp damage, that is like hitting a bug with a sledgehammer.
    Upgrade or not, you get hit by that sh!t - you die.

Last edited by BananaBandit; 11-21-2014 at 07:22 AM.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

300k??!! O.o .. how the hell this damage exist for the skill shield strike? anyone know the gears of this char?

Quote Originally Posted by septemberend View Post
    300k??!! O.o .. how the hell this damage exist for the skill shield strike? anyone know the gears of this char?
    he have a 4x upg weapon with 4x rings +18 or 20......$500
    or play a few years
    good luck on ran/djinn to have a nice fight... lol

but if you join isen you can get evrything ingame and its easy to get ^^

play PA all day to get your coins to get stones ^^

Ran/jinn is no option for a new guy...

try Isen . ) For me that's the best server.

I agree with you on Isen pvp I hate I ****ing hate Dezel he is a ignorant peice of dog **** I wish someone would hack him I had to quit my guild cause Im not gonna be some dum ass to spend alot of money on ****ing upgrading my **** over and over when it fails **** that and even if I did upg everything it still dont help worth a **** cause in power arena the zerg is so hard so **** Isen im taking a break away from all the bull **** they suck it for all I care not going back even though I have hunter kits going **** all the filipino players in that server I hate they made Isen they need to make a sever only for those type of people they have ****ed the game beyond all recognition

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLady View Post
    Hello,
    so I'm coming back to this game which I really enjoyed some years ago.
    Any suggestions on which server to join, please?
    I played on Marea and remember the community used to be quite friendly. Looking forward for this download to finish
    It's up to you dude. But if I suggest, you should try Isen server. New server. many updates. and more helpful players!

f.uck Isen its too dead when you start new and all the players there dont care about nothing but every party they say who have scroll who got this who got that who gives a flying F....CK for real

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTuramus View Post
    he have a 4x upg weapon with 4x rings +18 or 20......$500
    or play a few years
    good luck on ran/djinn to have a nice fight... lol

but if you join isen you can get evrything ingame and its easy to get ^^

play PA all day to get your coins to get stones ^^

Ran/jinn is no option for a new guy...
    actually he is on jin and he has the 6x melee 6x magic glacial club that you could also make on isen if you farm for 2 years or whatever.

And isen has terrible pvp idk what you are talking about you obviously dont pvp at all

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

fck the power arena hell you cant even get the god damn tickets you need for title change names only way you could get it was fcking npc back in the halloween days

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    And Ran/Jin is different? Sorry but when I see images like this of templars on Ran hitting 320K shield strike pvp damage, that is like hitting a bug with a sledgehammer.
    Upgrade or not, you get hit by that sh!t - you die.

Er, that's on Jin before the new upg's were added and muki has that OP dual stat club, but yes in some cases you will be one hit or two hit on Ran/Jin as well, but compared to Isen I would much rather play in Ran/Jin. I tried both and in both had what passes as good end game/pvp gear and Isen is terrible.