+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Dont be silly convenience is a privilege not a right and its what micro transaction games live on.

Kill 300 scorching widows to get str twins

too slow? buy str twins on the EM

and on the reverse side

Want unique pres? give me 129 rps or 399 ecash

Dont want to charge $10-100? ok sell items on the EM.... hmm what do I got to sell oh I got these twin things.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Commander
    faster process : quit game and play something you don't spend tons of your precious time or money to achieve something that will not even bring anything consistent in your real life.

Wait, i'm talking to strellan, not possible to quit game lmao. That'd cause a kernel panic :|
    Last edited by carnettsc; 08-22-2014 at 06:15 PM.
    Don't hate, friends.

Commander
    I mean, even on Ishtaria's pserver, twins were tradeable. Using recycle system would be something to consider to get the 2nd pair of twins with a pres stone. (yolo strellan think $$$$$$, like using unique pres stone or ancient pres stone)

owait no its not your idea, so that's a bad idea.
    Don't hate, friends.

Quote Originally Posted by carnettsc View Post
    faster process : quit game and play something you don't spend tons of your precious time or money to achieve something that will not even bring anything consistent in your real life.
    These things will happen eventually the point is to make the game last as long as possible.
    Wait, i'm talking to strellan, not possible to quit game lmao. That'd cause a kernel panic :|
    I like this game enough that even when I have no time to play I am still here but that is just me and we are talking about players as a whole.

Quote Originally Posted by carnettsc View Post
    I mean, even on Ishtaria's pserver, twins were tradeable. Using recycle system would be something to consider to get the 2nd pair of twins with a pres stone. (yolo strellan think $$$$$$, like using unique pres stone or ancient pres stone)
    Ok tell me what private server would you want to play where things are hard? twins being tradeable makes sense for a private server but it makes no sense for the official game. Anyways me and bi****aria disagree on things all the time dont make it sound like he is my idol or something.

owait no its not your idea, so that's a bad idea.
    lmao so when all you have is OP and mr counterstrike-dota comparisons....any idea I make shines like diamonds.

Need help? PM me

Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    and I am talking about players as a whole.
    Fixed for you. And you saw the reaction of other players, telling you to gtfo.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    any idea I make shines like diamonds.

And you saw the reaction of players telling you to gtfo. Why living in denial strellan ?
    Don't hate, friends.

You mean irrational people who dont know anything about the game? idc what they say because they dont know what is good for them and thats all there is to say about them. I am not weak like you szstilgar who cares what people think more than the bigger picture so tell me when you have... you know some original ideas about this game instead of bouncing comments between players like a drama queen.

Dat ivy league edumacation doe

Need help? PM me

Banned
    Haha, epic thread. Arguing about twins. Think of all the bigger issues with this game...and then go argue about twins some more. GG.

Even OP gave up on this thread heh

Need help? PM me

Banned
    Twins are a source of income to Playwithi. Popped twins can't be traded because Playwithi is a business and a the goal of any business is to make money.

1. You need to spend more $ to create sets for each character you make. Whether that money is used to buy unopened twins from the EM or to power up doing the neccessary dungeon runs to acquire them, it is money in Playwithi's pocket.
    2. Tradeable popped twins would ruin the mini game required to make a pair of them. Remember you have to keep rolling the dice to make a pair of them. Your luck determines if that is 2 rolls or 20.
    3. The longer you try to make a matched pair, the more Playwithi makes because each roll requires an unopened twin of the right type. How you get those unopened twins determines how much money Playwithi makes from you.
    4. If people could simply buy the appropriate Twins from EM, there would be no need to buy more than 2 per character. That means no additional income for Playwithi.
    5. If you could simply trade twins between your characters there would be no need to equip each one with their own set. More lost revenue.

However with that said, I do have some agreement that a means of recycling unusable opened twins would be a benefit to this game. If even you could crush then to generate crystals would be a plus. At least they would be worth something.

But making opened twins tradeable here will never be an option. Not while Playwithi is determined to squeeze every US $ they can from you as long as they can.
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 08-23-2014 at 08:01 AM.

I would rather have an exchange quest that takes hart/keena gems of a certain element and gives you some item/ secondary currency. I like the twins quest and I think giving more of a demand for twins would work out well.

Need help? PM me