+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Y'know - Google translate had no problem at all my little play on words. It did a pretty good job of it. Not sure why you are having such a tough time of it. I thought you had better comprehension skills than that.

And yes, both the OP's and my post was pure trolling. Absolutely! Seems we caught us a nice big wiggly one didn't we

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Maybe I do, maybe I don't. However, it was only mentioned as a side-thingy to spice up the post. That's why it was mentioned as a p.s.: at the bottom of the post and not as first paragraphn, but you really did insist on it - could've just disregarded it if it's none of your concern.
    That aside, we both know how well google translate works. It's fine enough to translate single words or to get a general idea of something, but for anything else you need either a better program or the knowledge of the language.
    The latter is harder since there are so many exemptions to languages.

I reckon nl.bab.la to be a decent site since it translates words according their context, which sometimes has a major inpact on the words used.

As for the original post of mine directed to the OP = I totally agree on the trolling factor in regards to the facebook likes and, as such, would have disregarded this post as well - if it wasn't for the link to said forums.
    I sincerely disagree with posting said link on here, which also diminished the "trolling" factor.

You can happily regard my linguistics as pure trolling, however.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    As for the original post of mine directed to the OP = I totally agree on the trolling factor in regards to the facebook likes and, as such, would have disregarded this post as well - if it wasn't for the link to said forums.
    I sincerely disagree with posting said link on here, which also diminished the "trolling" factor.

You can happily regard my linguistics as pure trolling, however.
    I am curious why you would find a link to epvpers rohan forums here so disagreeable. Are you afraid even more people will jump the $$$ ship and explore the world of private servers? Epvpers does not run a private server, but they do let people talk about and even advertise them. Never fear. We all know that there are folks here that have dumped many thousands of dollars/euros on this game and that it would take nothing short of a total shutdown for them to leave.

It is just fun to pop in once in a while, those folks and watch the fireworks that ensues Especially after they fall for yet another mad money-grabbing scheme hatched by playwithi hook, line & sinker ( Isen).

Fun stuff indeed. Ish, I and many others laughing our asses off!
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 08-18-2014 at 06:46 AM.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    So, you mean to tell that the private server isn't a money grabbing scheme? Because we both know how that ended up to be last time.
    Last edited by EaglePhoenix; 08-18-2014 at 10:46 AM.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    "Vive la révolution" = Long live the revolution (not a proper name - not capitalized)
    "Vive la Revolutions" = Long live the "Revolutions" (proper name - notice the capital? A play on words )
    I'm french. So i'm able to debate about this. I'm sorry, but that's grammatically wrong. If you refer to "Revolutions" as being a private server, then "server" has, in french, a masculine gender. Hence why it should be "Vive le (serveur) Revolutions" and would be way more proper grammatically. To extend on another example, we don't say "Vive La Queen Mary III", we say "Vive le (bateau) Queen Mary III", because boat in french is masculine gender. Queen Mary III is implicitly referred to a boat by métonymie and you have to apply the gender of the name to what it refers.

If you refer to "Revolutions" as being several revolutions happening, then it should be "Vive les révolutions", eventhough saying that would enlighten us about your lack of knowledge of the french history. If you're referring to "La Révolution" (and not La revolution) then you're implicitly referring to the events that had happened on a timeframe from Le 14 Juillet 1789 (La prise de la Bastille) to Le 4 Août 1789, when the privileges of the highest french social classes were lost, referring then to Louis XIV's escape until Valmy's where he was then recognized by a guard and sent back to La Bastille accompagné par le Peuple.

Your pick, but I wouldn't say publicly here you're running a private server, though. You'd better admit you were wrong grammatically-writing, for the least to be said.
    Last edited by OrdinoArcalis; 08-18-2014 at 10:48 AM.

I think he just deducted it from the phrase Vive la France, nous sommes des débiles.

fak yo french grammarrrr :<
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by treintram View Post
    I think he just deducted it from the phrase Vive la France, nous sommes des débiles.

fak yo french grammarrrr :<
    Yet he's the one publicly saying he's going to run a private server on iRohan forum. Not sure if his IQ is high enough to make it not closed within 1 month. We're maybe débiles but it won't ever reach his level of stupidity.
    Last edited by OrdinoArcalis; 08-18-2014 at 10:39 AM.

Atzigan knows I'm going to run a pserver, I told him as such. We won't be advertising it on here as it would only increase our potential playerbase by about 3.

Besides, it's well known that Steve Lee spends plenty of time looking on epvp and ragezone so it's not like any decent release is going to go under the radar.

How's it going by the way Stevie?

p.s. There are still a few of us left in pserver land who are actually trying to do this properly and not as some cash grab you know.

Banned
    Ewh, there's too many linked-in profiles to look at.

One of Linn`s boys doing the dirty job for her
    Quote Originally Posted by OrdinoArcalis View Post
    Yet he's the one publicly saying he's going to run a private server on iRohan forum. Not sure if his IQ is high enough to make it not closed within 1 month. We're maybe débiles but it won't ever reach his level of stupidity.
    There is nothing PWi can do legally to stop them from making a private server as long as the private server owners stick to specific restrictions. People like PJ and Ish know these rules very well, so don't worry

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast