+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Commoner
    CV has really turned into crap. defenders have like 10 templars camping each respawn to kill people when they respawn ( and respawn with like 5k hp ). whatanub move. gm says u got 4 respawns.. wow like i didnt know that. so spawn at 2 beside tower die instantly.. respawn at other binds and spend over half the time running to tower. just to die quick cause 90% of attacker team dead cause of idiots camping respawn by towers and 1 hitting them.

if thats how its guna be and since gms have now said losers get 2 badges whats the point of even doing it. next time my 3 chars just camp start sz wait the 15 min then i get my 2 badges of victory.. cause badges is only reason people do CV. 500 vit costume a + and gold trophy... but no chance with the bind respawn campers.

gm says made changes to make it harder for attackers.. if the defenders camp respawn.. how is it even possible for attackers to have a chance to win? attackers respawn with 5k hp and no buffs and immediately die. so how is that fair? its not.. its a joke.

Commander
    leeeeeeeel
    Don't hate, friends.