+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Wizard is simple and you should probably buy one they are cheap.

Stats: Go full psy
    Rings: Buy/earn from instance dungeon earth twin set and metal twin set (you can use the search function to learn how to get them and how they work)
    Weap/Armour: u just use glacial staff with psy, absorb and your choice of DD or Armour def. Pure PVE ppls like Armour Def but if you are mixed then go for DD. PVE you can get like crit drop for armour for mixed you should just get HP.

Defender/Guardian: If you can find a char around the same lvl as the wizz then buy it if not you both start from 1 I guess.
    Rings: Start by getting fire and earth twins and at the endgame you will need to make some reinforced boss drops or insurgents (I wont confuse you with the details now)
    Weap/Armour: If str go % melee and dd% if vit go %hp and dd%. Armour is always max hp and you can just have the same armour as your friend.

Templar: They are cheap as hell you can just buy a 115 because everyone made one in the last "boost event"
    Rings: Wood and Earth twins will work if you are lvling but you need all stat rings (bare minimum is 4 insurgent's chain +8) there are better rings and higher reinforcements that you can get.
    Weap/Armour: Glacial weapons suck for templars you either get an epic/upg (super super expensive) or you get a tali/opaniel club (+8 is the minimum again). The tali/opaniel weapons need spirit stones (they give your weapons the options that you get from forging). Overall templars are really expensive if you dont have an epic/upg and I would not advise you to go this route.
    Last edited by ShadowAce; 08-26-2014 at 12:59 PM.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

So yeah , we decided totally different classes ( sorry :P )
    ranger and dekan ( str) , so i was looking for armors like froianne , pluion and there's no one selling D:
    we will need to level from lvl 1 'cause my friend doesn't have rps to buy a char D:

Well the dekan is going to have to pull the weight for the ranger for most of the time but they are both nice choices.

What are your names in game? I will login give you some crones and buff you up.

Need help? PM me

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Ye, fishes are nice - don't go vit.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Ye, fishes are nice - don't go vit.
    Whatever he can get the free reset at 50 anyways so he can go vit at lvl 115 if he likes.

Need help? PM me

Mine it's SweetFox , and his MahoukaArtLL , we are leveling in the moment ^^
    Last edited by xWilson96; 08-26-2014 at 01:53 PM.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Probably, but I meant: not now, not later. It's boring.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher