+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by carnettsc View Post
    Nope, ran is the most stupid server since they got ShadowAce on it.
    Just the lucky circumstance 'cuz you left.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tirador69 View Post
    Hoping that I'm still alive when temps. get nerfed. and just a clarification, I'm also not a hater of the said class nor a specific server, all I mean is that it's o.p. peace everyone.
    Yeah this is pretty much how anyone with a clue feels...its just ShadowAce that gets all offended and whines about templar hate when someone points out OP is OP lol.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gus34 View Post
    Oh wow 30k dmg thats way too much..... , ok so i gotta ask should i stay playing on JIN , or what server is everyone going to? I got like 8 lvl 30+ (one is lvl 53 and other is 80) characters with lvl 60-70 gears dlvld down to like 30 , so you can see why i'm committed on that server but i wouldn't mind starting on another server which is why i'm asking
    Ran and Jin merging soon anyhow. You could start over on Isen but its kinda pointless...Isen is screwed up too lol.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyIntegra666 View Post
    Just the lucky circumstance 'cuz you left.

hiii 90k regs.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by OrdinoArcalis View Post

The yellow one is supposed to be on top.

Dayum, gotta tell people everything nowadays if you want to get it right.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post

I have to question your knowledge of bunny pictures we will need to consult erde about this.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by Tirador69 View Post
    Hoping that I'm still alive when temps. get nerfed. and just a clarification, I'm also not a hater of the said class nor a specific server, all I mean is that it's o.p. peace everyone.
    I don't think there is a problem with you dying before that happens. PWI will shut this whole thing down long before they consider properly fixing temp's blunt mastery. But never fear. If PWI does shut Rohan down, there are others out there more than happy to take up the game and make it right.

There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post

Sometimes when translating from French to English, the syntax sometimes gets turned around
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    I don't think there is a problem with you dying before that happens. PWI will shut this whole thing down long before they consider properly fixing temp's blunt mastery. But never fear. If PWI does shut Rohan down, there are others out there more than happy to take up the game and make it right.
    Hopefully soon. It will be nice to finally just restart on a pserver and not have to worry about when it will be shut down. Amazing a handful of people running a pserver as a hobby can figure out how to fix blunt mastery but the official version can't manage to do it.