+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Well shawn traded a portal stone with scammed items, thats too bad, he's going to get his portal stone back.

We aknowledge you that you did nothing apart trading a portal stone with items that were scammed. Here is the setup :

- Scammed items are returned
    - If you bought scammed items, you get refunded your portal stone
    - If you claim GutterMagic is your real life friend, I do believe it'd worth a solid ban of your account if it's false.
    Last edited by eikniwt; 02-10-2015 at 02:37 PM.

Banned
    low price? i paid feather+12 flame+12 and epic mace+15. and according to ToS. account sharing is against ToS as well Atizgan himself that any items taken from an account that has been proven to been shared will not be returned to the account. I also have that post saved so we'll see what happens now

Quote Originally Posted by shawnc1186ishere View Post
    low price? i paid feather+12 flame+12 and epic mace+15. and according to ToS. account sharing is against ToS as well Atizgan himself that any items taken from an account that has been proven to been shared will not be returned to the account. I also have that post saved so we'll see what happens now
    how did u know it was sharing account ? oh i forget Gutter Magic told u ?
    BTW Gutter Magic who give me all the items back
    KnightDreams 115 +10 TEMP

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shawnc1186ishere View Post
    it wasn't on a shared account. You're definitely retarded.

Of course the scammer isn't going to say he hacked the account. Else you would had not traded that portal stone for the items knowing they would be returned due to a hack of this account.

And as it was said, it's GutterMagic who did all the investigations. I bet he found some interesting chatlogs between you and the scammer, Shawn.
    Last edited by eikniwt; 02-10-2015 at 02:46 PM.

Yes it was. Everything was shared. Literally everything I had was shared. Shawn is right. I also got that post where Atzigan says it himself. Account sharing is your own responsibility not theirs if anything goes wrong.

It's not even possible to jack accounts on here unless you're stupid enough to click on phishing links.

Oh and Guttermagic is a new GM so he probably didn't know that account sharing wouldn't be their responsibility.

brb guttermagic getting fired xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Quote Originally Posted by whyyyyyyy View Post
    Yes it was. Everything was shared. Literally everything I had was shared. Shawn is right. I also got that post where Atzigan says it himself. Account sharing is your own responsibility not theirs if anything goes wrong.

Oh and Guttermagic is a new GM so he probably didn't know that account sharing wouldn't be their responsibility.
    why scammer talking here ?
    brb banned
    as i told u " u scammed wrong person "
    Last edited by mohamed2558; 02-10-2015 at 03:08 PM.

Everything was shared guttermagic is corrupted lol

scammers talking about corruption loooooool

omg shawn i thought GutterMagic is ur real life friend

bad boy shawn trying to get his real life friend fired
    Last edited by mohamed2558; 02-10-2015 at 03:14 PM.

Banned
    THere a random account comes and claims everything was shared. It's okay shawn, stop to log on alt accounts.

Random account dumbass? I've sent in a ticket let's see what Atzigan has to say in this. Guttermagic mishandled this he didn't know ****.

And GM's can check server logs you dumb faggot I'm not shawn.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast