+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Holy fk are you srs? 1: Its fine because theres only 4 chars and 2 of them dont play at all. Game isnt 1v1 and the guy who has it (we will call him self-proclaimed best templar) dies in 1 hit.

Moving on shiny option stones give you a range of 45%-58% dd and your upg parts will give you MORE DD!

Old upgrades have 6% dd per part aka 24% dd extra (with shinys thats 69%-82% dd LMAO)

If the new upgrades have 6% per part but are in 2 parts aka 12% extra that would be 57% dd-70% dd which is more than fair thats already above average.
    Calm down plox :P
    Bayne and Lil Annie for life
    Pink and Doutzen at your service

Quote Originally Posted by Gadwin83 View Post
    It will be a travesty if the new weapons they are going to sell can not get a perfect dd roll at least equal to the currently highest dd weapon.
    until u pvp the 9x dd def which only dies when he uses DN lmao

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshine View Post
    Lol okay I had no clue it's forged that way honestly, thankyou ; P I hope though they aren't planning on giving us some bull$hit in compensation to our outmoded and obsolete craft weapons...
    Just bring back 55% attack stone problem solved u can be OP with your craft weapon and die in 5 hits if u dont get enough abs.

Need help? PM me

I don't think that'd be adequate. Would be something like 65% attack to even them out with the ph weps and other upgrades, higher dd, crit, etc. Make them permanent too.
    I was joking...........

The best option is for playwith to just take your crafted weapon away and give you a 30% discount on the new weapon. You would have to qualify for it tho like a tali +0 would not be qualified and all chimeras would not be qualified but the PH "extreme" club would qualify etc. Its hard to determine but that would be the best approach IMO.

Need help? PM me

Why but this approach wouldn't appeal to every craft type user...I would go with giving out perma spirit stones.
    Because somebody would have to work to make those spirit stones and it is easier to give you a discount on the new weapon. I also dont think permanent spirit stones can be made they might have to take that to korea which means it would take months.

Need help? PM me

Banned
    Just switch the duration to 10 years, problem solved, no korea involved.

I got a feeling the duration for spirit stones is stored in seconds so it would depend on the size of the register. The max duration could be only 90 days for example.

Need help? PM me

You can feel, doesn't make it true. After all you don't work for PWI do you, so you can't know anything of their internal system specifics.
    You are right however one thing everybody does know is any changes to the game engine can only come from korea and those take months to do.

Need help? PM me

Banned
    You can feel, doesn't make it true. After all you don't work for PWI do you, so you can't know anything of their internal system specifics.
    She almost kind of worked in an unpaid position for ynk but they fired her for being an obnoxious drama queen. Go figure.

Banned
    Yeah "Almost a GM" Strellan.

Děck goin' hard when ShadowAce sees Atzigan reading a topic.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast