+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Account closure

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Dear Lawyer-in-spe

Terms of Service also states that PLAYWITH can terminate your use of their services, for any reason, including, without limitation, if Playwith believes that you have violated or acted inconsistently with these TOS or any Service agreement. You have agreed that any termination of your access to their sites and services may be effected without prior notice, and acknowledge and agreed that they may immediately deactivate or delete your pw and user name and all related info and files associated with it and/or bar any further access to such files.

Good luck.

B/r
    The Devils Advocate
    thing is if he didnt share that info and breaking 5th term we wouldnt go this far so if im getting banned for his breaking of rules why he isnt getting banned also lol how is that fair lmfao

Dude whether or not he shared his account info with you is something only you and him really know. But the fact still remains is that you flat out deleted his stuff and also took his stuff and proceed to try and sell it. What right do you have to do any of that when none of it was yours to begin with? NONE!

So why don't you just crawl back into your hole.

And plz, dont talk about whats fair and whats not, your an idiot and dont know the meaning of the word. I know the guy you ripped off and what you did to him was totally unfair no matter how it all came about.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Pfft ShadowIce - I'm forced to reply to your reply (post #334 of the official Isen thread) but then I'd just do exactly what I said one shouldn't do so therefore, I'm using a useless thread instead and by all this I just wanted to say:

Lol.

Oh and: where do you find those purple option stones? They seem to have higher stats than the regular blue ones?
    I also recently found out there's this Ashkeena dungeon - sheez, so much changed I feel like I'm new to the bloody game *-* (thanks to lightsinthesky for regarding most of the changes since I quit)

And let me have my AD stones @.@
    Last edited by EaglePhoenix; 08-01-2014 at 02:33 PM.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Pfft ShadowIce - I'm forced to reply to your reply (post #334 of the official Isen thread) but then I'd just do exactly what I said one shouldn't do so therefore, I'm using a useless thread instead and by all this I just wanted to say:

Lol.

Oh and: where do you find those purple option stones? They seem to have higher stats than the regular blue ones?
    I also recently found out there's this Ashkeena dungeon - sheez, so much changed I feel like I'm new to the bloody game *-* (thanks to lightsinthesky for regarding most of the changes since I quit)

Same here, I've been on so many pservers. I just leveled up to 20 in around 30 minutes, too slow. Unless you get a crap-ton of free HK's I won't play here. There's no way I'm going to sit down for 5 hours and burn my legs to go from level 74-75.

You get them from intermediate/superior dungeon, the one where u gather twins If you have a good pt, Ash is best place to lvl up :P

Quote Originally Posted by LadyIntegra666 View Post
    You get them from intermediate/superior dungeon, the one where u gather twins If you have a good pt, Ash is best place to lvl up :P
    Still around? ;o
    Thanks for info - my poor lowbie scout cant solo ash yet, silly thing hasn't got any aoes.

Gonna change that today o.o ...I think

Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan

If you can prove that the person shared his login information with you (such as if he did it in game in which case it would be recorded in logs) then from your posts I do not see either you nor the person who shared info doing anything that is against the ToS.
    §5 in ToS says: "You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and login information." It means that if you share your info with someone then it is your fault if that someone does something unwanted with your account, not that you are not allowed to share it.

However, the §14 ("You agree that PLAYWITH [...] may terminate your use of the PLAYWITH Sites and Services, for any reason, [...]") which was mentioned earlier overrides that, because it allows them to ban your access even if you did nothing that is against the ToS. Although to what extent the §14 is applicable is questionable. For instance none of the supposed PayPal chargebacks (which some of the players have talked about on the forums) would be possible, if PLAYWITH was to enforce that rule.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyIntegra666 View Post
    Hai Violet.

Mannnn it's not my day -.-'

First I buy for 1k on the wrong server (lulz) - now my scrolls don't appear in IM bag Dx

Still around? ;o
    Thanks for info - my poor lowbie scout cant solo ash yet, silly thing hasn't got any aoes.

Gonna change that today o.o ...I think
    Since recently ;D

You'll be happy later though, ik Base was fascinated with his

Quote Originally Posted by eikniwt View Post
    Hai Violet.
    Hai Daytona, Famous wanna be lolol