17 30.91%
  • Jin

10 18.18%
  • Isen

28 50.91%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadwin83 View Post
    You guys don't understand what ShadowAce wants. She wants a server merge, and the sale of some weapons that are better then glacials but not as good as the original upgrades so she can enjoy pummeling players who can only ever obtain sub-optimal weapons.
    Yeah sub optimal they do more damage and tank less thats a fair exchange. Also while having an upgrade makes you strong with the high reinforcement rate and the other sources of stat inflation (war song titles, conqueror lvls, 500 vit costume etc.) you can tank a lot even if you use a tali club or dual glacials. I got 2 guards in my guild dual glacial both have 85k hp and in the 60-70% dd range how can you tell me thats not good enough.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Yeah sub optimal they do more damage and tank less thats a fair exchange. Also while having an upgrade makes you strong with the high reinforcement rate and the other sources of stat inflation (war song titles, conqueror lvls, 500 vit costume etc.) you can tank a lot even if you use a tali club or dual glacials. I got 2 guards in my guild dual glacial both have 85k hp and in the 60-70% dd range how can you tell me thats not good enough.
    Because those same guards with upgrades would have 8x+ dd and twice the hp. Apparently you can't be bothered to actually figure out how high numbers of dd impact gameplay, but if I have 60dd and some other guy has 80, and we hit each other for 10k, I'm going to take 4k and he's going to take 2k damage...so yeah, with upgrades...those same guards would literally take 1/2 the damage and have 156% more hp, making them 4x more survivable in terms of effective hp.

What's this "extra damage" you speak of now...10% more melee? Oooh...big deal. Let's look at those same guards you used in your example. Upgrades, you'd be getting 60% mainhand, 18% offhand, and 30% off a scroll anyhow while your pvp'ing. 108% total. Compare that to max glacial...67% mainhand, 19% offhand, and 30% scroll...for 116%. 8% total difference lol. Alright glacials have higher base damage. Oh wait who really cares when from your title, accessories, walters, costume, and weapon combined your over 3k pure melee anyhow...but yeah...youll get 100 more off a glacial. Big deal rofl.

How can you say it is good enough lol.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    It's still a tie when servers merge - so this poll is practically useless at this moment.
    Well if they were to merge Isen would be the clear winner because most the Jin voters would say bye bye.

Jin Jin Jin Jin FOREVER JIN!!

Jin forever

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    It's still a tie.

Jin' jan' sheban' and all that.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

If I were still playing I would say ran is my favorite.

Mostly for nostalgic reasons since I started playing this game in Akhma server during OB and ran is where you find it. I've played on other servers like Ohn and Jin, but I guess my favorite of them all is ran.
    “Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster… for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

EliteGamers - http://www.elitegamers.ca

Jin and Isen have literally nothing to offer but the people who dont like ran are the ones who are poor and couldnt make it anyways.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    I'm not poor - I just can't be bothered spending literally near thousands of dollars on a mmorpg.
    Though, I'm not denying that I couldn't spend that much a couple years back when I was really active.. being rich should not entitle one to be 'better' at a game.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Jin and Isen have literally nothing to offer but the people who dont like ran are the ones who are poor and couldnt make it anyways.
    Lol,
    On Isen you don't need 7's, you don't need op costumes, you don't need 30% 20% scrolls to be something good.
    Where on ran u need 30%, op costumes, upgrade, walter medal to be something, to stand alive infront of those people who has upgrade and who make 90% of the game pvp.

So basically, Isen has much more to offer than ran.