+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Why would you hide your HP while still showing your DFFS damage? That's like trying to censor a logo by making it black and white.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodybladez3 View Post
    Why would you hide your HP while still showing your DFFS damage? That's like trying to censor a logo by making it black and white.
    Um so kids that don't know how the game works get confused x.x
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bloodybladez3 View Post
    I doubt anybody really cared what it was.
    “Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster… for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

EliteGamers - http://www.elitegamers.ca

Quote Originally Posted by walkingdeadnyc View Post
    in a land before time.... the mighty latvala was the T-Rex of Dekans
    AHAHAHAH This thing so funny hahahaaha

These days Latavala is the Iguanadon (Constipated T-Rex) of Dekans.
    “Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster… for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

EliteGamers - http://www.elitegamers.ca

Hmmm, btw Shawn next time you wanna give it a try at me in Lime, do it yourself don't try with Feley and 2 other dkans it's not cool

Quote Originally Posted by tifosweet2 View Post
    Hmmm, btw Shawn next time you wanna give it a try at me in Lime, do it yourself don't try with Feley and 2 other dkans it's not cool
    why are you still playing s0k

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by walkingdeadnyc View Post
    in a land before time.... the mighty latvala was the T-Rex of Dekans
    ur more like a pusy cat now
    Evolut1on 109 Famous

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tifosweet2 View Post
    I was by myself xd, no one was attacking patient and he had a defender and some other people with him. and I still raped him xd. he's a downie man attacking people with blunt in jin now in ran he attacks people no buffs at all.

Quote Originally Posted by shawnc1186ishere View Post
    I was by myself xd, no one was attacking patient and he had a defender and some other people with him. and I still raped him xd. he's a downie man attacking people with blunt in jin now in ran he attacks people no buffs at all.
    Except I'm always fully buffed and scrolled :P patient is another different story altogether :/