Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Justice1989 View Post
    Yeah I guess they should've looked.. but they purchased a Melee Zhen... and should have received a MELEE zhen... even if she didn't check, getting the right item is what is expected first hand.
    Both of you are right, you could say she should've looked, but do we have to start assuming that YNK makes mistakes and we have to pay if we didn't check? Is this game this far now?...

Quote Originally Posted by Abadok View Post
    Both of you are right, you could say she should've looked, but do we have to start assuming that YNK makes mistakes and we have to pay if we didn't check? Is this game this far now?...
    Yeah that is just low, they're trying to reason and put the blame on xenia1989 because she didn't check before forging.. trying to cover the original mistake YNK made!!

That's low YNK, restore the damn item.

Quote Originally Posted by Justice1989 View Post
    Yeah that is just low, they're trying to reason and put the blame on xenia1989 because she didn't check before forging.. trying to cover the original mistake YNK made!!

That's low YNK, restore the damn item.
    This is the tip of the icing of the many mistakes YNK makes. I'm glad she posted this post to show everyone what is expected if they try to get support from the lovely YNK staff
    Khingy

Lesson learnt = Do not donate for this pathetic game.
    In 6 years i believe i've donated more than 5000$ And after 6 years i must admit they were pretty much wasted.
    As i've got nothing back in return by the company...
    Only mistakes for 6 years so far.
    This game will go down very soon.
    It's having such a lack of players due of their bad decisions...they never listen to the players who donates.
    Do not get in my way swine! The crows will pick at your flesh!
    Lucas wannabe.

a couple of things

1. bought 4 melee zhen part vouchers, but didn't make sure he/she got the right parts when they were delivered.
    2. After checking the delivery of the parts IMMEDIATELY contact PWI to resolve the issue.
    3. Went ahead and USED the parts to forge a weapon.

This person couldn't wait until this was resolved to make her virtual weapon. He/She got a sh!tty weapon out of the deal and is now crying in his/her cornflakes. PWI will not fix this once you have already gone and forged your crappy weapon with it.

Moral of this story:

When you shake hands with the devil make sure and count your fingers after. If one is missing, stop and get it back get it back right then.
    Don't turn around and make a 4-fingered glove then complain because the glove looks stupid.
    Once the glove it made, it is your problem - not the devil's.
    Last edited by BananaBandit; 12-19-2014 at 07:32 AM.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Banned

Awards Showcase

I'll personally look into this issue and investigate what seems to be the problem.
    In the meantime I'll close this post before it escalates quickly with trolls but fear not xenia1989 I'll have this resolved within the minute.

Regards,
    Atzigan