Quote Originally Posted by ludewagwustad View Post
I dont think a new server is needed at the moment, since recent financial for game development is good. Yet, i do think to reset the arus server instead. I have some reasons for this tho,
First is, the in-game-market in both duran and arus are full of "cash item reward"(you know what i mean)

Third is, the weekly event, which are warzone and hide and seek are stupid (sorry, i mean to offen this one), the warzone destroys our PC's or Laptop's RAM, hide and seek makes the player act like a slave begging for meals (which is so very disguistingly unmanaged event)

My conclussion is, the recent item mall policy doesn't protect players who is doing the treasure hunting. Instead, some player can easily overwhelm other player with money, even a veteran player.

The solution to this i think is to revert arus server and make it a "pay to play system" that protect real player. No godly equipment available by purchase or any kind of gambling process by spending cash, and so to the pets.
reset arus server? what about all player who have spend their time to collect item and cegel? its hard to grind in arus since there are few players on the server. You mostly need to do everything alone. Only guild, chat, warzone, raid, and dungeon must be done together.

i'm hunting mostly alone with no party and it is hard to leveling to 251. I need double exp etc. Item is sell with a reasonable price. You can buy good item just with sevis quest. Can get almost 5M from 1stack sevis quest. And its fun.

Its different with Duran Server. It will be very hard to start the game without any kind of help from other player to play. Because most time is so expensive.

WZ destroy RAM? what pc are you using? my old laptop is not even heated playing seal. Most demading game need more resources than seal.

I agree, HnS need a better regulation. Since it so annoying where everyone is just like a bunch of people asking for meal. I thinkg, its better to create a list. just like collect event.

RMT is a cancer. but it a dissease that hardly to be cure. But since there are less player in arus, there will be lesser RMT than in Duran. Plus, you can count on yourself to grind on Arus without much help from other player. In Duran, hunting spot is almost full, escpecially on Ice Castle.

Quote Originally Posted by Randomitis View Post
Well we just need an active and FRIENDLY GM, and a new weekly guild war event. Arus is dead because it was so hard to find guild war opponents, and high-geared players started to leave because they have nothing to do!

If we have weekly guild wars event, the players will have reason to forging their gears (look! More rps to spend), leveling their character, or collecting some gourment food material.
Yep, GM this day is a little ignorant. I think a good event is enough.