+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Merly View Post
    and u just being a dick. u dont got an axe so why do u ****ing care? i didnt see you saying anything about people selling brave dd stones for 1200 rps still when they were on em for 139. go back to jin. when servers merge come see me. 0v312CaSt.

so r u a scammer? why wud u even say trade item and rps.. seems like u know about that firsthand???? sure go ahead give me axe and then ill buy item from u for xxxx rps.. oh no i wont cause i already got the axe and people dont like me so who cares if im called scammer.

and just because i paid 10k rps to forge my **** doesnt mean everyone did.. ive heard of people pass all first try w/o buffs and ive heard from 1 person he failed 26 times. u want me to go edit my post to make you happy..

wtt serpent split upg parts for serpent split forged.. u happy little bannannaananana.. now gtfo.
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    lol look at you rage!

Why do I care? I just don't like to see people getting scammed. Never did. Never will.
    overcast vs Monkey 0-1 lel
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.

here ya go banananana. only took 5 hrs of being on ptm to get trade. anything to say now??? how about u mr trimtram?

to the person that traded me. tyvm you know who u are. gl on better dd roll.

/CLOSEthread

good for you merly.

nice dead pet there broooo.

I just hope the guy you traded took the time to look here and understand exactly what he was getting from you.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Commoner
    yea hk bugged. had 20 organic pet feeds. popped 8hr hk. i got 4 pet feeds left. so it used 16 feed for the 8 hrs. then takes 1 hr for it to die.. so have noo idea how it died. no point in QQ in a ticket to gms about it. they know the hk is buggy on pet feeds. refuse to fix it and dont offer any compensation. plus thats on rocks acc an i know gms wud say send ticket from the acc it happened on etc etc. but is ok was just hking 8hrs for some alphabets. first time hk'd in over a month and thats only time use fairy. got multi monkeys can use too. but still dead pet sucks. atleast wasnt lion or fox ( if i had fox ) so dont gotta revive anytime soon. ive got a speedy hawk and a molly also thats been dead for about 3 years lol.

so eager to prove himself to 2 people who don't even play the game anymore.
    good job son.
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.

I see no space for a scam here either - the OP clearly states what exactly he is offering and what he expects in return, nothing shady here. At worst it could be an obviously ridiculous offer, but in this case it is not. Explanation: some people can afford to make several rolls with upgrade weapons in order to get the Damage Drop value they want. That means if they are not lucky they will end up with some rare(s) or unique(s) they do not need and trading them away or selling for cheap (there aren't many who are interested in an axe with mediocre DD) is the best deal they will get.

I don't think I would call 75% DD mediocre. Sure you can get better - if you are really, really lucky. But what's on that axe really ain't bad.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

The exact median DD value for axe when best options used is 79.5% (.5 because Brave Incense has an even number of different outcomes), plus don't forget - for dual wielders a few percents will decide whether they receive 1k dmg or 0 dmg from a Templar (having "only" 96% DD vs 100% DD, while presuming the Temp is not totally pimped out, dealing 25k).
    Last edited by bosshunt; 12-24-2014 at 03:00 PM.

Banned
    LOL... people so mad over some bullshit... but yeah the dd on that axe is pretty low. Im sure you coulda rolled higher. Should have tried. You might have been surprised when it didnt take a dozen tries. But meh what do I know I only blew up a 3part upgrade 3 years ago because I failed over 20x trying to make it enchanted when ancient pres stones cost 1.8k rp each. People Q_Q now over the 500... lofl

But for reals you got your Jimmy's russled over someone bustin your nuts and went on the supper offensive... That to me... Well thats fucking funny.