+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by steelblue View Post
    lol u do believe there are like many ppl in jin left at all who will cry if servers will be merged? they will be happy they have something to do in game finally. and Ran is more balanced then free of epics Jin so get over it just merge servers and sell upg/epics again.
    What's stopping you from playing on Ran? Sell your **** on Jin, buy **** on Ran...adios, have a nice day.

Quote Originally Posted by Gadwin83 View Post
    Lolz. The history of Rohan. They sell epics/upgrades...people mass quit because they don't like them. They open divinity/jin free of epics/upgrades...lot's of people start playing again. Over time Jin slowly dies because templars too OP, they made forged gear kinda sucky so you have no reason to farm parts, they made the rates painfully bad, they made stupid craft crap that pretty much amounts to higher dps/lower survivability epics...so the solution? Let's put those players on Ran? Seriously loll?

Let's not actually attempt to fix any of the issues that killed Jin...let's just put them on Ran with the epics/upgrades they wanted to get away from so the have one more reason to quit lolololz. You so smart!
    You wont know until you go there and see for yourself. You will be just fine on ran calm your tits.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

What's stopping you from playing on Ran? Sell your **** on Jin, buy **** on Ran...adios, have a nice day.
    First no ppl left in Jin who can buy mine items, second no1 wants to start over again lvling , getting gear and so on, third if u think jin will be fixed it will not so u can cry more . Both servers are ruined so merge them and sell upgraded weps again ( it will boost the population by few times even ppl from isen will go back and buy upg to play here ). And just for your own unknown reason u do not want to merge ? are u 1 of those top templars who is scared to face some op Ran ppl?

Banned
    First no ppl left in Jin who can buy mine items, second no1 wants to start over again lvling , getting gear and so on, third if u think jin will be fixed it will not so u can cry more . Both servers are ruined so merge them and sell upgraded weps again ( it will boost the population by few times even ppl from isen will go back and buy upg to play here ). And just for your own unknown reason u do not want to merge ? are u 1 of those top templars who is scared to face some op Ran ppl?
    LOLOLOLOLOLOL nobody wants to start over again leveling? Look at all the people that went to try Isen lol. srsly men? Nobody wants to buy your **** is what it boils down to. QQ, you wasted a bunch of money on a dead game and don't want to waste more on it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    You wont know until you go there and see for yourself. You will be just fine on ran calm your tits.
    Maybe someday you'll comprehend paying a bunch of $$$ to have the exact same weapon as everyone else isn't fun. The thing that used to be my favorite part about this game was build diversity, and giving everyone a one size fits all weapon kills that.

It wasnt so empty but after Isen release all ppl just went there ,and now Jin is totally empty not like Ran tho, ppl there still playing,so merge Jin with Ran and get over it . I do not see the point to keep Jin as separate server and ppl who still play Jin want some pvp and fun so MERGE !
    If you think Jin wasn't empty before Isen then you don't know what populated means. Jin hasn't seen real pvp since last year.

Maybe someday you'll comprehend paying a bunch of $$$ to have the exact same weapon as everyone else isn't fun. The thing that used to be my favorite part about this game was build diversity, and giving everyone a one size fits all weapon kills that.
    Dont be silly there are lots of glacial users on ran they make it work you just are not willing to do the same. Why should everyone else suffer because you are not happy with ANY of this game's servers I heard there is a shady pserver market you can dump your build diversity crap over there and have it deleted next day.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

LOLOLOLOLOLOL nobody wants to start over again leveling? Look at all the people that went to try Isen lol. srsly men? Nobody wants to buy your **** is what it boils down to. QQ, you wasted a bunch of money on a dead game and don't want to waste more on it.
    Man get real u are talking about 2 different things lvling in new server and lvling in old u are like a kid thinking its a same candy. Ppl went there with hope it will be much better, but it dsnt work for me. And u are wrong again i didint spend anything on this game for like last 3 years and i have a lot of rps.

Lol man its same everywhere all talis/ chimera/ opaniel stats are same and every1 uses same weps . Only 1 thing is diff how much cash u add to it and ++++ it. So having same upg as every1 is more logic and more balanced then having those talis/opaniels.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyIntegra666 View Post
    If you think Jin wasn't empty before Isen then you don't know what populated means. Jin hasn't seen real pvp since last year.
    I said it wasnt SO empty like it is now , but after Isen release its became ghost server .