+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    oh umm ok pm me on raid and tell me how much iuno **** for prices XD

@Shawnc1186: Steve told me you also use your fireman outfit to strip is that true?
    yup i sure do XD

rofl @shawn non-aesthethic. If his life's so good, why do he spends all his time/money/fapping on rohan ?

LMAO.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by arthurderohan View Post
    rofl @shawn non-aesthethic. If his life's so good, why do he spends all his time/money/fapping on rohan ?

LMAO.
    Same reason I did. Stress relief.

You think it it's only fat kids sitting in their mom's basement that play this game? You might be surprised. You might want to ask yourself, how someone can AFFORD spend THOUSANDS of US $$$ on a game. The only way a fat kid in his basement is gonna do that is to swipe his rich mom's credit card.

You didn't snitch your mum's Amex card did you Shawn?

Just an FYI: Male strippers in fireman suits make a hella lot more money than a REAL fireman.

Yea well. As far I remember, you were one of the ppl that got trashed out when you said release of upgs 2.0 were the cheapest move ynk ever did.

I heard you ragequit rohan cuz you can't revert back your arrendal after spending sht tons of arrendal pres stones.

Dumbfk is dumb as fk.

FYI : shawn isn't aesthethic, he had to bang wensha who is a 600pounds overweighted fili (and was) GM to get free items and he's a well known scammer and liar :'(

(multiple post/photos/screenshots posted before - busted by leo - proven that already)

How's going your arrendal weapon that you cannot revert back, PenguinDumb ?

Mucho love <3333

Banned
    Yea well. As far I remember, you were one of the ppl that got trashed out when you said release of upgs 2.0 were the cheapest move ynk ever did.

I heard you ragequit rohan cuz you can't revert back your arrendal after spending sht tons of arrendal pres stones.

Dumbfk is dumb as fk.
    I think you need get more reliable sources. Because yours just aren't.

I have never trashed an upgrade, I still all the upgrades I ever made, but didn't sell.
    Not sure what you mean by ragequit. I don't bother to log in anymore.

Actually I said the release of upgrade 3 was the stupidest move PWI ever did and I still stand behind that. You mean to tell me that releasing upgrade 3.0 less than 6 months after they6 were selling Upgrade 2.0 was a smart thing? If you do I have some land for sale in Florida by the bucket. How many buckets you want?

Banned
    How's going your arrendal weapon that you cannot revert back, PenguinDumb ?

Mucho love <3333
    And which upgrade was that? You think I was stupid enough to transmute an upgrade with no way to revert it? Don't think so. Sheet son I was the one that pointed it out to you!

Though I did transmute in an Epic. No big loss since Upgrades far perform epics and I could afford it.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    I think you need get more reliable sources. Because yours just aren't.

I have never trashed an upgrade, I still all the upgrades I ever made, but didn't sell.
    Not sure what you mean by ragequit. I don't bother to log in anymore.

Actually I said the release of upgrade 3 was the stupidest move PWI ever did and I still stand behind that. You mean to tell me that releasing upgrade 3.0 less than 6 months after they6 were selling Upgrade 2.0 was a smart thing? If you do I have some land for sale in Florida by the bucket. How many buckets you want?

ROFL.

Sit down son, you're dealing with ynk. It seems you got totally butthurt after spending tons of dollars in game.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    And which upgrade was that? You think I was stupid enough to transmute an upgrade with no way to revert it? Don't think so. Sheet son I was the one that pointed it out to you!
    Gimme your upgrades for free then !

RMT IS NOT ALLOWED YOU KNOW. AND THEY'RE OF NO USE FOR YOU SINCE YOU QUIT.

Lmao.