+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Sineida, im yet to recieve my rewards from yesterday's Clashing Valley. I just sent a ticket about it

Banned
    Iam giving all the prizes right now! If you are missing any more prizes please send a ticket and I will load the prizes as soon as possible!

Thankyou GM Sineida for a quick reply
    ticket number 202173 has been sent.

Sineida, i'd like to know whats the normal delay to load up the prizes from clashing valley. I ask because im yet to recieve yesterday's reward too. should i sent a ticket about that one too?

Sineida we have to obligatory send ticket to get rewards or u did already to all accounts? let me know plz

I still didn't receive any prizes... Sineida some people got their rewards from last week... What's going on?
    Retired/Quit status.

i still didnt received the prizes of wednesday and thursday, and i sent ticket -_-
    "If it bleeds, we can kill it."

It would be good if u tell us something about the issue. There is no response and some of us (me being one) havent recieved our prices from wednesday and thursday's clashing valley.

no yet for prizes and i sent ticket

ya there's something not right here, I smell a rat. i've sent 4 or 5 tickets regarding this issue and just keep being told to be patient. If I'm not going to get rewards then just come out straight and tell me.
    Then I wont bother staying up till 1:30am or getting out of my bed at 4:30 am to do the event. Signing off, a very tired and pissed off player!!!