View Poll Results: What stats should 4.0 Upgrades have?

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • Similar stats to 2.0 and 3.0 upgrades

8 13.33%
  • Nerf 1.0-3.0 upgrades and make a new 4.0 tier while compensating old 1.0-3.0 owners

12 20.00%
  • Higher stats than 2.0 and 3.0 upgrades

23 38.33%
  • I don't want any more upgraded weapons to be sold

17 28.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Upgrades Poll

Can you guys tell more people to come and post their thoughts about it? Cause I only see the same guys from like always.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Do we really need to hear from anyone else? Old man mark and I have spoken already

Sell the upg 3.0s and move on to actually fixing the game.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Well it is never too bad to see what everyone else thinks cause we all know how not asking ended up to be like(Epics/Upgrds).
    Anyways we already know what you and Mark where gonna say(I do agree most of it) but lets not forget that there is more people to see their thoughts on.

Well GN then, leave any ideas posted so we can all discuss them and stuff. They are always welcomed ><
    Last edited by RBNXD; 05-17-2016 at 08:34 PM.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    I spoke to karazy and I told him yesterday.... you raise the bar and there is no turning back. Resell the 3.0s and leave it at that, balancing the game through upgrade stats is just stupid and its what got us into this mess in the 1st place. I mean fk there is a reason why you are not in charge of balance and your korean overlords are.
    Kinda hilarious coming from someone who begged to merge Jin into Ran and talked about how awesome upgrades were and how much better the game would be if we all played on a ****ty upgrade server lol.

Upgrades were bad. Upgrades 2.0 were worse. Upgrades 3.0 where they moved even further away from giving them uniform stats was just downright idiotic.

What we do know about this game...first of all...PW is never going to backtrack on sold items and nerf them...so whatever bull**** is in the game right now we are stuck with...enjoy the ridiculous crit rates and attack speed on everything. Second...they ****ed over Jin and turned Isen into a bigger cash grab than an upgrade server, so they've pretty much lost any credibility on running a server that isn't massively pay to win or ruined by cash shop items.

What would I suggest for a fix? Merge Isen into Jainus and rename the server "Mistake." Start a new server named "Not A Mistake" with xp rates and drops like Jin, forging rates like Ran, and a cash shop/in game scrolls more like Isens, and allow people to transfer characters to the new server along with items excluding crones, weapons(maybe just load in level 100+ characters with a 30 day temporary weapon decent enough for farming so we aren't stuck with a bunch of weaponless high levels unable to farm weapon parts lol), and upgrade rings so everything people transfer over is in game drops or walters/talismans available in periodic events and there isn't any other pay to win cash shop gear wrecking the game. Problem solved...we have a server where xp is a bit more friendly, farming and forging is useful, and a second job isn't required to fund enchanting any gear. Allowing people to get on a server that isn't garbage and not have to start from scratch again would be the only way for them to make the idea of a new server even mildly appealing to anyone, and the only way they could salvage any credibility as a company who wants to put a decent game out there and not just continuously rape your bank account.

As far as upgrades going, they should sell upgrades 4.0 that are based on onyx base item and even more OP than 3.0, but only sell them on "Mistake" server.

Of course...PW would never implement this idea, because its a good idea, and they hate good ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by Gank83 View Post
    Kinda hilarious coming from someone who begged to merge Jin into Ran and talked about how awesome upgrades were and how much better the game would be if we all played on a ****ty upgrade server lol.

Upgrades were bad. Upgrades 2.0 were worse. Upgrades 3.0 where they moved even further away from giving them uniform stats was just downright idiotic.

What we do know about this game...first of all...PW is never going to backtrack on sold items and nerf them...so whatever bull**** is in the game right now we are stuck with...enjoy the ridiculous crit rates and attack speed on everything. Second...they ****ed over Jin and turned Isen into a bigger cash grab than an upgrade server, so they've pretty much lost any credibility on running a server that isn't massively pay to win or ruined by cash shop items.

What would I suggest for a fix? Merge Isen into Jainus and rename the server "Mistake." Start a new server named "Not A Mistake" with xp rates and drops like Jin, forging rates like Ran, and a cash shop/in game scrolls more like Isens, and allow people to transfer characters to the new server along with items excluding crones, weapons(maybe just load in level 100+ characters with a 30 day temporary weapon decent enough for farming so we aren't stuck with a bunch of weaponless high levels unable to farm weapon parts lol), and upgrade rings so everything people transfer over is in game drops or walters/talismans available in periodic events and there isn't any other pay to win cash shop gear wrecking the game. Problem solved...we have a server where xp is a bit more friendly, farming and forging is useful, and a second job isn't required to fund enchanting any gear. Allowing people to get on a server that isn't garbage and not have to start from scratch again would be the only way for them to make the idea of a new server even mildly appealing to anyone, and the only way they could salvage any credibility as a company who wants to put a decent game out there and not just continuously rape your bank account.

As far as upgrades going, they should sell upgrades 4.0 that are based on onyx base item and even more OP than 3.0, but only sell them on "Mistake" server.

Of course...PW would never implement this idea, because its a good idea, and they hate good ideas.
    Its funny how you are still mad that I told them to merge. The merge was necessary if they ever wanted to balance the game. Its not my fault that playwith had new plans like making new upgrades and then taking class balance into their own hands with upg 3.0 just to get royally fked.

Also isen is already your not a mistake server they removed the stat cap so you can go make a guardian with onyx sword and sd/chimera/onyx and go ham.

The funny thing is that you didnt disagree with anything that I said.

PW is never going to backtrack on sold items and nerf them...so whatever bull**** is in the game right now we are stuck with...enjoy the ridiculous crit rates and attack speed on everything.
    Translation: Sell upgrade 3.0s because backtracking is an even bigger mistake.

Banned
    Its funny how you are still mad that I told them to merge. The merge was necessary if they ever wanted to balance the game. Its not my fault that playwith had new plans like making new upgrades and then taking class balance into their own hands with upg 3.0 just to get royally fked.

Also isen is already your not a mistake server they removed the stat cap so you can go make a guardian with onyx sword and sd/chimera/onyx and go ham.

The funny thing is that you didnt disagree with anything that I said.

Translation: Sell upgrade 3.0s because backtracking is an even bigger mistake.
    you're just plain retard strellan.

Nothing new when you happen to talk about rohan, though.

sigh*
    Can someone post the Upgrd 3.0 stats of all weapons here so we can discus more accurately?
    No option stones added if possible. RAW stats.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    sigh*
    Can someone post the Upgrd 3.0 stats of all weapons here so we can discus more accurately?
    No option stones added if possible. RAW stats.
    what for? From a player balance point of view not selling or nerfing the upg 3.0 is an injustice in its own right. What are you trying to do? bring upg 3.0 katars into abs set tier?

These are not boomforce 30% dmg reflection edwin chests either these are things that people purchased and by extension I should be able to purchase as well.

what for? From a player balance point of view not selling or nerfing the upg 3.0 is an injustice in its own right. What are you trying to do? bring upg 3.0 katars into abs set tier?

These are not boomforce 30% dmg reflection edwin chests either these are things that people purchased and by extension I should be able to purchase as well.
    For prob an idea in the cooking process but without the stats i cant be sure if its worth having it or not. As simple as that -_-
    ...and this community works mostly on facts not assumptions which i am trying to keep as accurate as possible. Thx for the help anyways.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    For prob an idea in the cooking process but without the stats i cant be sure if its worth having it or not. As simple as that -_-
    ...and this community works mostly on facts not assumptions which i am trying to keep as accurate as possible. Thx for the help anyways.
    There is no assumptions here. Not selling or nerfing upg 3.0 screws people over and thats a fact.

Instead why dont you talk about what you want on upg 4.0 but I would much rather have glacial epics.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast