+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 49 FirstFirst ... 9 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 29 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    k you lack a basic grasp of engrish so I am just going to ignore your posts like I do with the bulgarian pinoy mexican scum that quotes me all day.
    really this is the reason? i thought u could do better. next time u decide to prove me wrong bring better arguments cause all i hear from u are excuses

#420blaze
    Staph the hate brah, smoke some kush and relax

Quote Originally Posted by henlloydza View Post
    his 1st language isnt even english and yet he speaks on raid or vent wich is something you havent been able to grasp yet (wonder why) and alot of people think this when we pvp u guys your lack of damage is y we dont even target or bother with u
    Only person to target me is jamz cuz hemad I make him get up at 5 am. Also dont try to steal jamz's thundah he is the only reason u guys even managed to put up a fight in the video let alone tsb. If jamz gets banned again guess where all hope goes? back to the safezone and afk playing league time bull****.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Only person to target me is jamz cuz hemad I make him get up at 5 am. Also dont try to steal jamz's thundah he is the only reason u guys even managed to put up a fight in the video let alone tsb. If jamz gets banned again guess where all hope goes? back to the safezone and afk playing league time bull****.
    i can assure u u would lose to every temp from our guild. now speak some more of people getting carried by others

we should stop guys only thing iceyy has going for her/him/it is this forums which she got fired from being CC so let her have her sanctuary back were she feels pro
    KnockOut

Commoner
    My whole purpose was to focus you and whoever the other GM is which i believe cher but she was smart she used the hide skill so i couldnt get to her, so i kept with you

Quote Originally Posted by Krzak87 View Post
    i can assure u u would lose to every temp from our guild. now speak some more of people getting carried by others
    not jamz since he dont have any items of his own kappa

Quote Originally Posted by sahan View Post
    My whole purpose was to focus you and whoever the other GM is which i believe cher but she was smart she used the hide skill so i couldnt get to her, so i kept with you
    funny thing is I was so far behind in points there was no point in going after me. From me running into cher (we allied the GM guilds) to lockdhans to people killing dekon on my ranger ppl mad menz rofl but I am used to being a distraction which surprisingly wins pvps since people make it their personal mission to try and kill me instead of taking objectives.
    Last edited by ShadowAce; 02-09-2015 at 02:40 PM.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

the thing is we a proper guild were our core trust each other now lets say jamez gets banned(wishfull thinking) i have enough chars and upgrades to let him use to keep pvping or ill let him play dk as i work all time and hardly at ruler so ull never have 2 miss him dw about that
    KnockOut

Quote Originally Posted by sahan View Post
    oh she talking about the tsb when we left her alone for like 20 mins of the tsb untill last 5 mins and she strted crying?
    KnockOut

not jamz since he dont have any items of his own kappa
    still mad u getting no crones from tsb this time to pay for ur 10% scrolls?