+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 49 FirstFirst ... 8 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 28 ... LastLast
    Commoner
    Lol icey 5am tsbs dont mean **** to me, i just wake up do tsb for 30mins go back to sleep. You still butthurt that you lost tsb, the amount of **** you said to me in PM about BOOBS was funny.

Next time you should pop kings last min or you will die again and not be able to cap

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    We lost tsb because cher didnt herd these idiots like she used to its not like you ****s could do what we do.
    well you should no by now monkeys dont like being herded but i like the way you say "we" like your a factor its cute just like your damage
    KnockOut

Quote Originally Posted by Krzak87 View Post
    lmao okay u have anything else to say instead of poor excuses? like seriously according to what u say all u guys do is great and the enemy side sucks so bad its not even worth mentioning them YET u lose to us. what is ur point?
    It was our tsb to lose it was never their tsb to win if you understand anything. People are bad at doing their job and cher didnt herd them properly I mean I frapsed tsb but it would hurt a lot of ppl's feelings if they saw pt chat during tsb LMAO.

Quote Originally Posted by sahan View Post
    Lol icey 5am tsbs dont mean **** to me, i just wake up do tsb for 30mins go back to sleep. You still butthurt that you lost tsb, the amount of **** you said to me in PM about BOOBS was funny.

Next time you should pop kings last min or you will die again and not be able to cap
    having kings wouldnt have helped and if u remember what I said you would know why.

Quote Originally Posted by henlloydza View Post
    well you should no by now monkeys dont like being herded but i like the way you say "we" like your a factor its cute just like your damage
    U mean like how I won tsb solo last week? kk
    Last edited by ShadowAce; 02-09-2015 at 02:25 PM.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

It was our tsb to lose it was never their tsb to win if you understand anything. People are bad at doing their job and cher didnt herd them properly I mean I frapsed tsb but it would hurt a lot of ppl's feelings if they saw pt chat during tsb LMAO.
    yeah ur tsb to lose. like everything in this game is urs to lose but u guys prove its the other way around cause u keep failing miserably

Commoner

having kings wouldnt have helped and if u remember what I said you would know why.

U mean like how I won tsb solo last week? kk
    I wasnt there

Quote Originally Posted by Krzak87 View Post
    yeah ur tsb to lose. like everything in this game is urs to lose but u guys prove its the other way around cause u keep failing miserably
    k you lack a basic grasp of engrish so I am just going to ignore your posts like I do with the bulgarian pinoy mexican scum that quotes me all day.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by sahan View Post
    I wasnt there
    you cant win with me and jamez there we the king a queen (him the queen) of pulling out tsb wins
    KnockOut

k you lack a basic grasp of engrish so I am just going to ignore your posts like I do with the bulgarian pinoy mexican scum that quotes me all day.
    his 1st language isnt even english and yet he speaks on raid or vent wich is something you havent been able to grasp yet (wonder why) and alot of people think this when we pvp u guys your lack of damage is y we dont even target or bother with u
    KnockOut

Commander
    So mach people wen i get back from work here QQ

AND LIKE 10 PAGES MOAR.
    Don't hate, friends.

Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by henlloydza View Post
    you cant win with me and jamez there we the king a queen (him the queen) of pulling out tsb wins
    Easy win bro steve 2 stronk