+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    Vit dekans are for players that have no playing skills. No class should never have a 1-click, I win button and anyone that thinks otherwise r4eally should go find a new game to play better suited to their playing skills. And yes, this is coming from someone that has played vit dekans for years both before and after hero.

I don't play them anymore, neither here or on any other server for that very reason.
    and the oldman is talking about playing skills??? roflmao, Rohan is not an ability game, did u noticed that??? this is a pay to win. If u have players skills, go play mario bros back in the past -______- a few lifes and cant save the game, or play marvel vs capcom( games like that raise ur sympathetic system) etc etc, and u telling me about no playing skills?? rolfmao, please dont talk about players skills in rohan, the only player skill is fishing -_______-
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by brujohechizero View Post
    and the oldman is talking about playing skills??? roflmao, Rohan is not an ability game, did u noticed that??? this is a pay to win. If u have players skills, go play mario bros back in the past -______- a few lifes and cant save the game, or play marvel vs capcom( games like that raise ur sympathetic system) etc etc, and u telling me about no playing skills?? rolfmao, please dont talk about players skills in rohan, the only player skill is fishing -_______-
    Then if it is a pay to win game, why are you crying here about not being able to 1-shot people with your dk? Dig you your credit card and pay moar!

I mean seriously, if you have such horrible issues with the game, why are you here at all?

For myself< I would like to see it balanced to the point where you can actually play here without spending $100s per month. I know that won't happen so I don't bother. But why are you here? You are sitting in bellyaching and here calling others "forum campera", but ironically you are answering each and every post almost as fast as they are made. Camp much yourself son? Am I sensing a little case of pot and kettle here?
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 01-06-2016 at 06:53 AM.

Then if it is a pay to win game, why are you crying here about not being able to 1-shot people with your dk? Dig you your credit card and pay moar!

I mean seriously, if you have such horrible issues with the game, why are you here at all?
    can u at least make off a new repertory? no one here is crying oldman, and to answering ur question why im still here? well im currently playing while u forum camping 24/7, why u still here if u dont play? ahhh I know "helping players and bla bl abla"..... like I said yesterday u never loose , always win or draw, thats why ur here.

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

Banned
    You still didn't answer the question. If this game is so bad and horrible, why are you playing it Mr. Camper?

You still didn't answer the question. If this game is so bad and horrible, why are you playing it Mr. Camper?
    cuz I play with my friends pops..... -____- , u still dont answer my question... why u forum camper 24/7 if u dont play this game anymore??? Mr #Iknoweverything

Banned
    I'm not here 24/7. However it seems whenever I am so are you - sop what does that say about your own forum camping habits? I am not currently playing, but I still have all my accounts, characters and all the expensive stuff that goes with them. When PWI finally fixes their game and business model I just might decide to play them. Until then I will sit around here and make your life on the forums interesting.

I'm not here 24/7. However it seems whenever I am so are you - sop what does that say about your own forum camping habits? I am not currently playing, but I still have all my accounts, characters and all the expensive stuff that goes with them. When PWI finally fixes their game and business model I just might decide to play them. Until then I will sit around here and make your life on the forums interesting.
    forum camping habits??? old and blind, I stopped of forum for like 2-3 months and I have forum camping habits?, dont give urself too much credit. 2016 and waiting for fixing their game and business model...... lol keep waiting

For myself< I would like to see it balanced to the point where you can actually play here without spending $100s per month. I know that won't happen so I don't bother. But why are you here? You are sitting in bellyaching and here calling others "forum campera", but ironically you are answering each and every post almost as fast as they are made. Camp much yourself son? Am I sensing a little case of pot and kettle here?
    I learn from the best forum camper, from the best repressed desire Gm.... , if u see a little case of pot or whatever, imagine what im seeing? lol a oldman who want to rule the forum

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    It's funny to see how you shift gaze brujohechizero, last few pages you QQ about, new people cant play dekans, your opinion is more important than anyone elses, bad forging rates, OP templars, Vit dekans dont 1 shot people anymore, dekans need a balance patch and you're not part of the "mass". Shifting to a different topic as soon as someone comes up with an answer that's better than yours lmao.

Let me summerise it for you booi. templars are OP, you see enough QQ about it, don't think you are special because you are the only one who notices. You don't know how to build/play lowbies for **** so thats why you think they are bad. You play vit dekan which is so easy to pvp with it kills off braincells every time you ffs/dffs/wffs, I can see you have been mashing that FFS button. Opposed to your opinion, some of these (as you call them) "forum campers" actually do have plenty of braincells left and do post things based on logical thinking and their gaming experience, you on the other hand seem to be lead by your utter frustration about the destruction of your one hit wonder button character. Everyone has the right to speak their mind on this forum, you are living proof of that lmao. The forging rates where BAD back in the old days, they are pretty good at the moment. You are just another wackjob on this forum that somehow got it in his head he is special or has better ideas than the "mass". You are insignificant, the only difference between you and many other people on this forum is that (most) of the others actually try to improve rohan while using their brain, opposed to you who only comes to cry about your vit dekan nerf(while you are too stupid or impatient to wait for the dekan balance patch) while spamming dumb things inbetween.

Go ahead write some dumb reply back, you have the right to do so, and so has everyone else.
    Thanks for the giggles.
    Unfortunately too many characters to put as a sig. Alas!
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

I would not complain about forging rates; while nowhere near as good as Ran rates, they aren't terribly bad. But the reinforcement and enhancement rates do present a problem - due to boost events and significantly better rates in the past there are people who have +18 accessories and people who don't have and can't make because due to crappy rates it would not be practically viable to make them any more, and the difference between those is noticeable. Essentially you get the similar effect as what happened when Upgrade 1.0-s were discontinued, only to somewhat lesser degree.