+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 32 FirstFirst ... 7 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 27 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by treintram View Post
    why are you hiding on an alt account?
    You are aware there's a bug of you unlogging from your account but remain logged on forum ? idk how we unlog this so theres no "why", i was logged on this acc to do some xmas shoppin on EM and thats this account logged on forum.

complain to ynk if you're upset about this.

Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerailed.

Back into forum hiatus I go.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by arthurderohan View Post
    You are aware there's a bug of you unlogging from your account but remain logged on forum ? idk how we unlog this so theres no "why", i was logged on this acc to do some xmas shoppin on EM and thats this account logged on forum.

complain to ynk if you're upset about this.
    dude tat bug has been around for ages, how long have you been playing this game?

dodge more please.
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.

Quote Originally Posted by treintram View Post
    dude tat bug has been around for ages, how long have you been playing this game?

dodge more please.
    dude its you whos been askin tat derpy question not me. answered again idk i went to xmas shop on em on this acc and then thts why im logged on it kiss xoxoxo bai

I just read this entire thread and OH MAN did YNK get called out on the "stunt" they were trying to pull. I had some epic laughs reading over it though.

You can't tell me that YOU (the developer) need the USERS to tell you what makes and breaks the game. The developers KNOW what they're making when they make it. Just like YNK KNOWS releasing OP items will ruin the game. FFS people this is a business. As long as we keep spending more and more, they're gonna dump more and more OP items into the game.

Let's cut the bull**** and actually tell the players what's up.

Well, my best suggestion to fix this is.....shut down Rohan. Work on getting Rohan 2 up and hope YNK learns from their mistakes they made.

MMM this is nice.Temp well this temp have op for a very very long time.
    Lest start with Agi dhan: Agi dhan dmg is based on crit n as we all know the dmg it make even on upg or epic the dmg cant do dmg as much as a normal temp dmg at the same lvl
    And this class is mainly made to kill base on its crit .What a lol it cant farm it cant kill now so what is it now ?
    I think this class need to go to the toliet bowl n flush away or something or some how this class is to upgraded
    if not they wont be any left in the game

Now rangers : murder shot sux Good stuff for this wing foot
    Good for collecting stuff

Cant do dmg so if ranger u have go collect lol
    full time

If really this game can be back to life is balancing all classes
    U can check the past b4 epic was here
    That was the time where players for Rohan have the most fun
    where 1 class can down other class where it have op on other class
    for now if what we all can see is Temp
    if u have temp even wo upg or epic u still can give massive dmg
    Sad to say maybe Sppx is correct
    other than temp other class players dosent need to buy im stuff
    coz it looks like a waste becoz how much u put in u still cant be as strong asa temp
    So guys if the balance is not fix just go for temp
    Maybe if or some how all the classes can change to temp
    So Rohan can have only 1 class lol

What I would do for agility dhan is make crits pseudo-random. The only problem with this is it will make it highly unlikely that you will get 2 crits in a row but you wont go for long series of hits with no crits.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by west33 View Post
    Sad to say maybe Sppx is correct
    He like the others are not correct if we take into account the "boss hunt". The game shouldn't focus around one class and you like others know it. Still saying something about boss hunt? You do have guardians with combo,
    dhan with new skill which cause a lot of dps,
    int dekans with for example breath,
    rangers,
    savages,
    berserkers.
    Ofc use also some tactic and skill which most of the players say the the game does not have it. Ofc it does, just make some observations, draw conclusions and voila everything is done. So boss shouldn't be that easy and taken down within few minutes but should be fought around 30 minutes including the pvp around him. Problem solved.
    Last edited by Kraszer; 12-03-2013 at 03:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraszer View Post
    He like the others are not correct if we take into account the "boss hunt". The game shouldn't focus around one class and you like others know it. Still saying something about boss hunt? You do have guardians with combo,
    dhan with new skill which cause a lot of dps,
    int dekans with for example breath,
    rangers,
    savages,
    berserkers.
    Ofc use also some tactic and skill which most of the players say the the game does not have it. Ofc it does, just make some observations, draw conclusions and voila everything is done. So boss shouldn't be that easy and taken down within few minutes but should be fought around 30 minutes including the pvp around him. Problem solved.
    LOL Retard....wheres ur dekan,i dont saw u in days playing,u wait for temps to get nerf?u want ynk make every class able to dps bosses for real like some changes to outdps the templars LOLZ?just to show u how retard u think im asking u now how u want any other class then temp to dps a boss w.o reflect ? any other class could be vacum,debuff and use on them every fking skill u want 24/7(its alrdy hard 30 sec reflect!...) just to not move a single second to hit boss...endless fight.......or u gona cry later to ynk to give to everyone reflect ? you want 30 mins to kill a boss?holy fkin god....u want a fight of 5 hours after maintenance? and every boss from game 1-2 hours fight? theres atleast 5 bosses each day....do u have time 5-10 hours in a day just to fight bosses + 3-4 hours a random pvp?do u have that time free and others?srsly?u sure your brain its not failing here?.....
    Agn,heres a problem only to ppls that cant afford epic or upgr and jin because they made tali more powerful then epic/ugr and weps have less hp....less DD...

EDIT:retard,pls tell me tactics anti vacums/debuffs/stuns/roots/sleeps/pouchs...ill make u rich if u tell some tactic against those skills if u dont have reflect...ohn blessing have 30 sec cd,tooo long,wont help much...
    Last edited by ciapa07; 12-03-2013 at 06:02 PM.
    Gm of Downpour & 69LegendXD
    When i log in i can feel your love&hate for me !

Don't care about what other people think of you.There will always be those people who want to see you fail because they can't succeed.
    : ))))))))))))))
    For some people's nice,for others ugly...For some ppl's sweet,for others childish...By some ppl's loved,by others unbearable...By some ppl's appreciated...By others criticized...This will always be... and this is ME.