+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    I USED to be the same. Target the priest first always. But now its a whole new ball game. If there is a priest AND rumir in the party which is the case nowadays in most high end pvp. Its pretty dam tough to take out any decent priest first.
    Case and point. You heard it here first from a real priest (she still uses heal shocker!)

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    You can do far worse than taking Karren's almighty priestly advice

(got you blushing yet Karren?)
    I just say what works for me. Everyone's different and everyone has their own way of playing priest.

I still sok so badly at it. Everyone should cover their eyes when I try to offer Priest advice hahaha

<3

Quote Originally Posted by knuffl88 View Post
    xD

I hope she's gonna be rly nice. Priest / Wiz duo when both can deal pretty dmg <3

I know :3
    My gear is different from hers though so I need to try a few things out what works better for my stuff
    Once priest gets updated Ima go full psy again just to see what its like for pve. Should be fun and maybe Ill lvl faster that way too. With her and my wiz it should be decent grinding

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

why nowbody say about dk ds bufs..what gona change.cuz is the lowest chars now from rohan

Quote Originally Posted by KingAndreeas View Post
    why nowbody say about dk ds bufs..what gona change.cuz is the lowest chars now from rohan
    Cause nobody cares about them...
    ...read here:

http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26966

Cheers
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Banned
    Seems like dhans getting fukt 2000mana required?! If thats 2000 mana per second dhans only going to be able to keep it up for 2-3 seconds max.

Quote Originally Posted by StrOwnz View Post
    Seems like dhans getting fukt 2000mana required?! If thats 2000 mana per second dhans only going to be able to keep it up for 2-3 seconds max.
    no thats just the initial casting after that it drains the 10 mana per second or whatever it is.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    no thats just the initial casting after that it drains the 10 mana per second or whatever it is.
    Could be changed cause Ghost Arrows was 5ks in kRohan. Here is 1k. Its really bad for low lvl players
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

So I started reading this I am only new, I have a few chars now my temp doesn't 1 shot anything except vargs and certain mobs i guess i could live up to my bitchy-ness and go kill lowbies but killing lowbies trying to grind and get better kind of defeats the purpose plus it took me like 5 months to realize I had to use ctrl to attack back LOL so they could of killed me first. I don't know about any glitches nor do i want to, because that's not my play style. My priest however I love staff mastery because of the heal increase so I will be extremely sad to lose the heal increase on that, it is a support character. I will be sad to lose the shared buffs between my temp and priest seeing as my temp has very little psy and my priest very little int

@ poisonousbitch

as they SAID you need +rings and upgraded WEAP and MAGICAL talisman and Walters and ready to go....
    Lost roaming around as Ghost
    "Don't take it as a reason,

take it as a compliment,"

Quote Originally Posted by KingAndreeas View Post
    So let's wait for the UPDATE BALANCE patch if its the same...
    Lost roaming around as Ghost
    "Don't take it as a reason,

take it as a compliment,"