+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    The Greeks in Greece are the ones with problems the ones that left are gucci most of them become entrepreneurs as well. Having said that funny joke
    One does not have to be born/live in said country to be identified as a citizen of said country, and is receptive to any jokes, satire, mockery...

This has been demonstrated by you, repeatedly.
    The reason for above reasoning is in case you try to deny the fact that you attempted to stereotype me, and you will try to deny said event, and several other people.
    My conclusions are however very worrying for this community, due to your fascistic behavior.
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.

One of Linn`s boys doing the dirty job for her
    Quote Originally Posted by Mytt3 View Post
    But spp was a templar that used to pvp on HK and/or bots.
    He doesn't count at all.

Without upg/epic drop ffs by almost 2.
    He was still trying so hard though

A final question though before I go to bed, how do you think the game would've been back then(with 51s), had Staff Buffing not been possible?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by toshirou View Post
    so explain me how Marion logged the temp there and killed you ? lewl morron
    I'm talking about CareBear. I highly doubt you can equip a 71dd +16 upg mace. And doubt Dolce would let you use it.

Your crap temp aka yolo doesn't even have 7s. Furthermore, you'd be kinda failed if you couldn't kill a 3k hp savage naked with a templar.

Retourne au CP stp.
    Last edited by eikniwt; 02-14-2015 at 04:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by eikniwt View Post
    I'm talking about CareBear. I highly doubt you can equip a 71dd +16 upg mace. And doubt Dolce would let you use it.
    She can equip a 71dd +16 mace.
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by treintram View Post
    She can equip a 71dd +16 mace.
    liez, or she sucked dolce's balls ?

I had a 71dd mace. 1+1=?
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.

Banned
    Let me count...

hmmm...

hmmm.....

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

gngngngngngn

3 ?

Quote Originally Posted by FrontlinerCDV View Post
    He was still trying so hard though

A final question though before I go to bed, how do you think the game would've been back then(with 51s), had Staff Buffing not been possible?
    I don't get your question but the moment the game was fine and fun to play was before the craft.
    A system to plus with a bonus on max cap like on Tera is ok, and fun, it can be done in game. Here it's just retarded the way it's done. I mean you don't need a picture for get it why it's retarded... $€, try +18, fail, try again.
    After YNK started release luck and cash to plus items, game became so fcked.
    Staves for buffing when all classes was played/playable OR stats/talismans/armors that made game broken, imba and unplayable as now... What do you think ?

Quote Originally Posted by eikniwt View Post

Your crap temp aka yolo doesn't even have 7s. Furthermore, you'd be kinda failed if you couldn't kill a 3k hp savage naked with a templar.

Retourne au CP stp.
    T'as toujours pas capté que c'est elle CareBear et Yolo ? Et que l'ig est à elle ?
    Pas encore compris que Marion et elle sont soeurs et peuvent se log l'une l'autre, et que c'est comme ça que t'as pris cher ?
    Et elles sont, bien sûr, toutes les 2 fr, et bien entendu, tu passes pour un con parce que tu sais pas troll...

Banned
    Que ta gueule