+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 49 FirstFirst ... 7 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 27 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    formatting error when I tried to append posts to the 1st post I removed that section but wow forum errors=cant handle to reply to your post k menz I told you the reason already.

Ran always has the better pvp and when PIM came out (and certain ppl buying drops off old members and other people jumping ship to the other side) there was better pvp to have than your ****ty divinity pvp. Like rofl u can go watch the melike pvp video they are lvl 78-90 and u acting like they was serious. But u can go find linn on FB and ask about that **** urself.
    oh really ran always has better pvp and how can u tell that when firstly u barely pvp cause i would be ashamed of leaving sz having a temp like urs too, and secondly the same ran cant beat jin after merge?

formatting error when I tried to append posts to the 1st post I removed that section but wow forum errors=cant handle to reply to your post k menz I told you the reason already.

Ran always has the better pvp and when PIM came out (and certain ppl buying drops off old members and other people jumping ship to the other side) there was better pvp to have than your ****ty divinity pvp. Like rofl u can go watch the melike pvp video they are lvl 78-90 and u acting like they was serious. But u can go find linn on FB and ask about that **** urself.
    ran has never had pvp its always been a zerg vs few people dont forget you begged ahmed to come help u and famous people carried you i remember playing ahmeds templar 1 ruler carried you all you was suck then i didnt log after that felt like i was in e2n 0 raidcall targets all guild chat lol
    KnockOut

Quote Originally Posted by henlloydza View Post
    ran has never had pvp its always been a zerg vs few people dont forget you begged ahmed to come help u and famous people carried you i remember playing ahmeds templar 1 ruler carried you all you was suck then i didnt log after that felt like i was in e2n 0 raidcall targets all guild chat lol
    No it was actually ahmed looking for help on jin and came to us (not that anyone besides whorehay and the mexicans helped him). And yeah boobs used to have a LOT more numbers than what u see now and I pvped that. And we won vs them too with a lot less people than what you needed in the video. You wana know why? exert ****ing leadership nobody is better at herding idiots to do stuff than cher

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

I never did pm u or any to help me at Jin Lolz
    O
    ~Ceazar~
    Don't Scare from Whatever Coming

No it was actually ahmed looking for help on jin and came to us (not that anyone besides whorehay and the mexicans helped him). And yeah boobs used to have a LOT more numbers than what u see now and I pvped that. And we won vs them too with a lot less people than what you needed in the video. You wana know why? exert ****ing leadership nobody is better at herding idiots to do stuff than cher
    you should think more of yourself then a idiot because no1 else does and your talking like i never logged i did log and you guys sucked then as much as you guys suck now you have all had 2 years of crazy boost rates ect and yet u losing tsb nd ruler to in your words "rejects" so its not saying much about the best of ran now is it
    KnockOut

u won as ur temp helped in anything other than debuffs? i dont think so seeing how much of a factor u are atm

Quote Originally Posted by henlloydza View Post
    you should think more of yourself then a idiot because no1 else does and your talking like i never logged i did log and you guys sucked then as much as you guys suck now you have all had 2 years of crazy boost rates ect and yet u losing tsb nd ruler to in your words "rejects" so its not saying much about the best of ran now is it
    We lost tsb because cher didnt herd these idiots like she used to its not like you ****s could do what we do.

Need help? PM me

i remember when they were pm us at Raidcall Quit Jin and come ran help us cos u guys got zerged by downpour
    ~Ceazar~
    Don't Scare from Whatever Coming

We lost tsb because cher didnt herd these idiots like she used to its not like you ****s could do what we do.
    lmao okay u have anything else to say instead of poor excuses? like seriously according to what u say all u guys do is great and the enemy side sucks so bad its not even worth mentioning them YET u lose to us. what is ur point?

Whos they me, cher and justin would never ask you for help rofl theres a reason why we didnt join ur whatever guild. Whorehay on the other hand he loves recruiting zergs thats all hes good at.

Need help? PM me