+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast
    Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by whyyyyyyy View Post
    Yeah, and if there was a reason them not making it public then there's a reason not boosting accessories at all.
    o the scammer is still mad lel

i told ya be happy you're not permaban now shutup
    Don't hate, friends.

Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by Bledos View Post
    But did all the people know that u could get ur rings boosted so you say such a thing? See how dumb u are lmao.
    all the ppl that had a +18 weapon yeap. I had one, I boosted one ring to +18 )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
    Don't hate, friends.

Commander
    rrrrrrrrekt kidssssssssss DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))

cry more.
    Don't hate, friends.

Quote Originally Posted by carnettsc View Post
    nono atzigan said they were eventually released at a later date = they were going 2 be released.

shows nothing except you're fapping your diks at farming and levelling, your guild was still trash otherwise lel

never seen such scared pussiez in alliance and guildchat lel
    yet u couldn't win a single pvp against them not even 1vs1, not even party vs party, not even guild vs guild.

Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by Bledos View Post
    yet u couldn't win a single pvp against them not even 1vs1, not even party vs party, not even guild vs guild.
    lel wat ? we were pvping rone and were winnin lel
    Don't hate, friends.

o the scammer is still mad lel

i told ya be happy you're not permaban now shutup
    Lol who are you kid pls. If I must be permabanned for account sharing then definitely people who's known for wrecking the game cheating/duping must be too.

Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by whyyyyyyy View Post
    Lol who are you kid pls. If I must be permabanned for account sharing then definitely people who's known for wrecking the game cheating/duping must be too.
    Hold on kid. You sir is a thief and that's a sad thing the death penalty has been removed for such people like you.

It'd clean straight the earth from a scumbag kid 14y old that stinks from morning to noon.
    Don't hate, friends.

Hold on kid. You sir is a thief and that's a sad thing the death penalty has been removed for such people like you.
    Kk stop posting retard even the simplest **** you say is dripping in that **** you hardly even make sense dumb as balls lol just stfu. Stop spamming bull**** pussy faggot bitch

lel wat ? we were pvping rone and were winnin lel
    Are u talking about the day where u had 2 priests 2 temps 2 defs and pmd us to help u to kill beze, and when were there they only had 1 temp 1 def 1 priest, yet you were scared to pvp them alone? yeh ok.

Commander
    Cancer will do, though. I'll have some prayers for you to get it real soon.
    Don't hate, friends.