+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 49 FirstFirst ... 6 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 26 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilJumpeR View Post
    Well , i did asked u to join us more better then u go suck BOOBS Dicks , at last u will have a respect
    but no like leaching who search for zerg to join
    Tmads Haters E2N Falsewhatever and random pinoys vs Boobs "zerg" of wait for it MY OLD GUILDIES!

On the flipside jamz didnt ditch you to join me dont see me going OH JAMZ WAI YOU SUCK AHMED DICK HE HAS STD! (altho with all the pinoy animals in tm you might have to get that looked at)

Quote Originally Posted by henlloydza View Post
    be4 i left jin i actually helped ahmed win the tsb so i dont get your point you road forevers dick coz your useless and we can settle it by having a 1v1 if you want ?
    ahmed win what tsb? if its on divinity u can save it and ahmed never won tsb on ran.
    Last edited by ShadowAce; 02-09-2015 at 01:47 PM.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQ-AGwifTAw

and this was my rpk guild on silva long time ago and as you can see not at any point have i sucked dick like you or ever joined the strong guild at the time coz i was afraid to pvp
    KnockOut

Quote Originally Posted by jesseh View Post
    I would point out all your derps, but I don't feel like giving tips to you. You get carried by James. That is all. Everyone knows it. Stop trying to act lke you're even a factor. If anything you are the last to be called on our target list. End. Of. Story.
    Okay James Always Carry me , why you wont found someone to Carry you ?
    Oh yea Justin Carrys u already !
    ~Ceazar~
    Don't Scare from Whatever Coming

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    rofl ppl bringing up forever how cute. They were pvping with like lvl 80s and winning pvps then PIM came out and boobs ppl grew a pair so they let the rejects live on the reject server while the REAL pvp heated up. I can assure you that nobody from divinity caused forever to leave rofl divinity wasnt even worth their time in the 1st place.

Tmads Haters E2N Falsewhatever and random pinoys vs Boobs "zerg" of wait for it MY OLD GUILDIES!

On the flipside jamz didnt ditch you to join me dont see me going OH JAMZ WAI YOU SUCK AHMED DICK HE HAS STD!

ahmed win what tsb? if its on divinity u can save it and ahmed never won tsb on ran.
    why would u reply to the same post twice? ur brain cant handle this anymore? reply to my other post

DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-WAXuq9ELc

and again another video of even when of my guild when we join shinji even with 7x priest nd **** we pvp forever your points are invalid you kiss dick of the strongest guild your trash end of story
    KnockOut

Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilJumpeR View Post
    Okay James Always Carry me , why you wont found someone to Carry you ?
    Oh yea Justin Carrys u already !
    Aww I think you are confused

Quote Originally Posted by Krzak87 View Post
    why would u reply to the same post twice? ur brain cant handle this anymore? reply to my other post
    formatting error when I tried to append posts to the 1st post I removed that section but wow forum errors=cant handle to reply to your post k menz I told you the reason already.

Ran always has the better pvp and when PIM came out (and certain ppl buying drops off old members and other people jumping ship to the other side) there was better pvp to have than your ****ty divinity pvp. Like rofl u can go watch the melike pvp video they are lvl 78-90 and u acting like they was serious. But u can go find linn on FB and ask about that **** urself.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by jesseh View Post
    Aww I think you are confused
    i think so are noobs and IQ18 guild
    KnockOut

I just want to say every thread I post on gets instant ratings............#Latvala
    LexusGS 115 ran - Best Dekan in history retired
    Latvala 114 ran - 2nd Best Dekan in history retired

GM WalkingDead retired