Closed Thread
Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ... 6 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 26 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    Are you an idiot? Your the frigging reject that pms people and when you get blocked by said people, you switch chars so you can pm them again. QQing ofc.

And how exactly do you know how much hp my priest has? Can you log into my account and see for yourself? Can anyone other than me for that matter? NO. So I duno where you get 120k hp from but I can assure you, my priest has a sh1t load more than that.

But ofc my char is gonna die fast when I have temps like Envy hitting me for 170k. I could have 600k hp and would still die fast. Doesnt take a rocket scientist to work that one out.

My char is geared just fine. I dont need to have the best of the best just so I can stroke my e peen like the rest of you. I play with what I have and I have fun. I die sometimes and I live sometimes, all a part of the game.

And wtf does "but I see all have you in" even mean? Dude, again. Learn to English.

Are you still butt hurt that I didnt fall for your "oh baby I love you" talk when you used to pm me on your Ranger? Or even when you tried to worm your sleazy a$$ back into my good books with your "dw baby, I still like you" messages.

And maybe it is you who needs to gear their char. Cause well, you die too and by your logic, death = fail char right? ...

Ermahgerd! I just realized I wrote way to much for your tiny brain to comprehend. Dam. O wells ><
    why temp hit u 170k? cause u noob witohut sd . My love? u can be my bitch thats all just troling u stupid brainless girl u so so pro make ss when i dead by zerg u so mad fat girl 2 face I really lazy put some ss as u dead very easy noob priest so stop cry or go in another corner .

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    SirSawsquach was soo owned by Bella standing over his cold, dead fishy corpse wkwkwkwkwk
    she suck like u rat

Could swear just saw that Taco Bell chihuahua barking again. He sure is an annoying little mutt.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by SirSawski View Post
    why temp hit u 170k? cause u noob witohut sd . My love? u can be my bitch thats all just troling u stupid brainless girl u so so pro make ss when i dead by zerg u so mad fat girl 2 face I really lazy put some ss as u dead very easy noob priest so stop cry or go in another corner .
    Again idiot, can you log my account and see what I have and dont have? I have SD, Ive used SD and I still get hit a sh1t load with or with out it. And dont gimme that sh1t "just trolling you", You were sucking up my ass wayyyyyyyy be4 this thread even started. Back when I was in TM if you recall?

And you call that a zerg in the SS? We were 1 party in the first one and 1 party in the second one and your weren't solo, you had party members too so I don't get how we were a "Zerg"...And make as many SS of me dead as you like. Shoulda done it last night at ruler pvp. I died like 6 times. But we still kicked your a$$es. And I can prolly match the amount of SS you post as I see your a$$ kissing the dirt just as much as I do Mr "Best Dekan on the server"

See the point here is that I know I suck, I die lots and you and your little buddies wish to call me a one shot, make up stories about me and think you know everything about my char when clearly you dont and you call me out as being fail, when you die just as much as I do (when your not hiding in the SZ ofc) and also come here saying you can one shot people, when clearly you cant. (Cuz after all, you were given the chance to do it and you pu55ied out like a bitch and then made up 10000000 excuses)

And yea well typical response from you huh? "u so mad fat girl 2 face". You lack any intelligence to come up with anything different and you lack any intelligence to see that it is only you that looks stupid in this thread and "mad" cuz well your out there pming half the server with your QQing and your "Stop posting in the thread" messages.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    Could swear just saw that Taco Bell chihuahua barking again. He sure is an annoying little mutt.
    This is cute that u still bark here and cry im so happy ;D

Quote Originally Posted by brujohechizero View Post
    dog cry ;D

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    Again idiot, can you log my account and see what I have and dont have? I have SD, Ive used SD and I still get hit a sh1t load with or with out it. And dont gimme that sh1t "just trolling you", You were sucking up my ass wayyyyyyyy be4 this thread even started. Back when I was in TM if you recall?

And you call that a zerg in the SS? We were 1 party in the first one and 1 party in the second one and your weren't solo, you had party members too so I don't get how we were a "Zerg"...And make as many SS of me dead as you like. Shoulda done it last night at ruler pvp. I died like 6 times. But we still kicked your a$$es. And I can prolly match the amount of SS you post as I see your a$$ kissing the dirt just as much as I do Mr "Best Dekan on the server"

See the point here is that I know I suck, I die lots and you and your little buddies wish to call me a one shot, make up stories about me and think you know everything about my char when clearly you dont and you call me out as being fail, when you die just as much as I do (when your not hiding in the SZ ofc) and also come here saying you can one shot people, when clearly you cant. (Cuz after all, you were given the chance to do it and you pu55ied out like a bitch and then made up 10000000 excuses)

And yea well typical response from you huh? "u so mad fat girl 2 face". You lack any intelligence to come up with anything different and you lack any intelligence to see that it is only you that looks stupid in this thread and "mad" cuz well your out there pming half the server with your QQing and your "Stop posting in the thread" messages.
    I did not even read what you write baby Im so happy cuz u take it rellay serious and u spend much time to make the comments that why im happy cuz i spend 1 min to answer you but you need like 10 min or more ;DD ur 1 post have more words than my all haha I really don't care what you have what u dont have u are weak priest who cry on forum and stupid girl real who smart ppl make ss and put on forum? I can also make a lof of ss with u as u dead but for what? U feel better? Did u think i care? U really so empty same as ur guild who have u in ass... I feel sorry for you really

Quote Originally Posted by SirSawski View Post
    I did not even read what you write baby Im so happy cuz u take it rellay serious and u spend much time to make the comments that why im happy cuz i spend 1 min to answer you but you need like 10 min or more ;DD ur 1 post have more words than my all haha I really don't care what you have what u dont have u are weak priest who cry on forum and stupid girl real who smart ppl make ss and put on forum? I can also make a lof of ss with u as u dead but for what? U feel better? Did u think i care? U really so empty same as ur guild who have u in ass... I feel sorry for you really
    u spend 1 min cuz ur lack of knowledge and ...brain? lol

Quote Originally Posted by brujohechizero View Post
    u spend 1 min cuz ur lack of knowledge and ...brain? lol
    suck more kid and cry another nonfactor kid.

Closed Thread
Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ... 6 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 26 ... LastLast