+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast
    One of Linn`s boys doing the dirty job for her
    Quote Originally Posted by Mytt3 View Post
    Pretty sure toshirou's actual owner was the warcock in your guild, at that time, who killed big templars of Forever and Tenkai once Pualani bought it. But I might be wrong...
    My guild never had a high level Warlock back then. At least I don't remember, and we had like 10(I know that because back then it was a milestone to me) lvl 99 chars back then, 5 of which belonging to the same guy, 1 being Algis and a few others who escaped my memory. Maybe if he or you could state the supposed name of my guild it would go quicker, but I think either your presumption is wrong, or you're mistaking me.

Quote Originally Posted by FrontlinerCDV View Post
    Yes I saw that often enough.
    Roy(original KatyPerry) was killing Temps left and right. Same with my lvl 99 dexguard(post upgrade period), right SPP? ))))))))))))))
    Not one shot, no. But yes, I saw Vit Dekans killing Temps too.
    Nope.

It takes a bit more effort, maybe a HP weapon, and waiting for Reflect to finally wear off, but it was never an impossible feat, whereas the instances above in reality are just highlighting how broken the new Ave skill/100+% DD/Heroic Power really is.
    • Jamesy was borrowing him his gear and Forever were the first one to hit on boss... be credible plz I said same gear, no sit sz templars
    • Dex guard ? Yes, if you zerg and templars were no using Lion (Hawk if I'm rite ?), still invalid, there's no way to win a 1vs1 on dex guard against a templar, exept if the Templar is a total dumbass.
    • Call me SPP one more time and I rekt your whole family that even your children will remind it.
    • Last hit ffs doesn't count either. Best vit dekan was Lamia (at that moment ofc) and his 10,7k ffs scrolled with Marea... Templars with 51s had 25-30k hp scrolled also... Go math plz. Do you even use your head before to write ?
    • Yes, Heroic skills are broke, tier 1 was acceptable, tier 2 are just retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    tryna call german chris unskilled? he is the definition of #germanefficiency
    and you're the definition of #GreeceGDP
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.

• Call me SPP one more time and I rekt your whole family that even your children will remind it.
    ok spp
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.

Quote Originally Posted by treintram View Post
    ok spp
    I know where u live. take care.

I know where u live. take care.
    spp and Haily sitting on a tree..K I S S I N G

*runs* gn ppl

Quote Originally Posted by treintram View Post
    and you're the definition of #GreeceGDP
    The Greeks in Greece are the ones with problems the ones that left are gucci most of them become entrepreneurs as well. Having said that funny joke

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by LadyIntegra666 View Post
    spp and Haily sitting on a tree..K I S S I N G

*runs* gn ppl
    Isn't this gai Romanian ?

One of Linn`s boys doing the dirty job for her
    • Jamesy was borrowing him his gear and Forever were the first one to hit on boss... be credible plz I said same gear, no sit sz templars
    He was doing that way before Bossdrops were even in the game. I had the pleasure of seeing him do that again in one of the P Servers a few years later.

• Dex guard ? Yes, if you zerg and templars were no using Lion (Hawk if I'm rite ?), still invalid, there's no way to win a 1vs1 on dex guard against a templar, exept if the Templar is a total dumbass.
    I was talking about a 1v1 that SPP and I made after merge(we both had upgrades. While I did use Beze/Ruler because it was on Algis' account, the added damage only increases your damage in CS by 200, which was negligeable, so it was fair). It took a bit of time before the right conditions were there, but yes, it's possible. In the 51 period I probably would just used a Max HP/DD Dagger until the Temp has no reflect, then switch to dex/crit if you can stun him. A Temp without Emp is not going to reach 2k DPS with 51s.

Leave your idle threats where the sun doesn't shine. SPP was the one getting wrecked, I only added the "right SPP?" as an instance in which I proved it to be possible to kill a Temp with a dexguard.

• Last hit ffs doesn't count either. Best vit dekan was Lamia (at that moment ofc) and his 10,7k ffs scrolled with Marea... Templars with 51s had 25-30k hp scrolled also... Go math plz. Do you even use your head before to write ?
    I just looked at one of Flare's old videos, in which he has 15k HP with 51s, which would HP scrolled/arcane'd amount to 20-22k tops. Not totally impossible if the Temp has no pots off cooldown and get's sleeped between FFS CD.

But spp was a templar that used to pvp on HK and/or bots.
    He doesn't count at all.

Without upg/epic drop ffs by almost 2.