Or very good photoshop skills...
    ...just saying >.>
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

ok then nvm

Semper Fi!
    Scop[[]]

This is scop we are talking about he always keeps a set of NPC rings to make screenshot :P

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by mairocofran View Post

Well.. a priest doesnt need drops right?
    Idk why you guys keep looking for drops
    No $? that's why u guys sell it? o.O

anyway.. that's my collection
    there are some in my treasurer.. after ashkeena i'm gonna post it ;D

please, play more than argue on forum :P
    Kisses! ;*
    Bad scop why you show ss, why you do this, you want to kill iceyy the shemale?

So many ruler in ss, Iceyy will get heart attack
    Iceyy play more than 5-6 years still got nothing (but he made many bark story)

I think many ppl (old player) still remember 1 of iceyy's bark story about ruler
    At old time regular ruler cost 100k+ for each, iceyy bark "got enough rps can buy 10-20 rulers" but until now he still got nothing, he just weakest templar

PS. remove your ss plz don't kill iceyy with your ss

Quote Originally Posted by NoobDealer View Post
    Bad scop why you show ss, why you do this, you want to kill iceyy the shemale?

So many ruler in ss, Iceyy will get heart attack
    Iceyy play more than 5-6 years still got nothing (but he made many bark story)

I think many ppl (old player) still remember 1 of iceyy's bark story about ruler
    At old time regular ruler cost 100k+ for each, iceyy bark "got enough rps can buy 10-20 rulers" but until now he still got nothing, he just weakest templar

PS. remove your ss plz don't kill iceyy with your ss
    You sound butthurt rofl btw I had enough rps to buy 4 rulers at 75k rps each but phi didnt wana sell so me and cloud sold the RPS even tho qndy said hed sell me 4 rulers at 50k each I didnt wana ditch my 71% dd mace on ohn. I guess looking back I shoulda just got the 4 rulers and bought an epic mace with the extra 100k rps but I dont mind I had fun playing this game at a disadvantage.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

[QUOTE=neuropsych;314429]
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    isnt that the same situation? he was around for the restorations IIRC.

And plus verenbaen made up for it by being good for the community, lots of events (CV flashbacks of making him lose the gbuffs and solo carrying CV good times good times)

its a shame sineida never cared enough about rohan to learn how to participate in the events but I carried her ass anyways.

And nobody can forget this guy

this was may 13/2014.... what a coincidence next day that guild was banned... miracle miracle lol, and the "sandy scorpions" were happy, one of the reason game is dead/ corruption everywhere "justsaying"
    This has the date of when the mighty Latvala was playing. Glacial zhen dekans should all know the mighty Latvala
    LexusGS 115 ran - Best Dekan in history retired
    Latvala 114 ran - 2nd Best Dekan in history retired

GM WalkingDead retired

Quote Originally Posted by walkingdeadnyc View Post

This has the date of when the mighty Latvala was playing. Glacial zhen dekans should all know the mighty Latvala
    ... just as I am sure most of the lvl 30-45 occupants of Akhma cave know the Mighty Latvala wkwkwkwkwkwk
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    You sound butthurt rofl btw I had enough rps to buy 4 rulers at 75k rps each but phi didnt wana sell so me and cloud sold the RPS even tho qndy said hed sell me 4 rulers at 50k each I didnt wana ditch my 71% dd mace on ohn. I guess looking back I shoulda just got the 4 rulers and bought an epic mace with the extra 100k rps but I dont mind I had fun playing this game at a disadvantage.
    Another bark story bla bla bla...

You never charge RRs by yourself or just a scroll for play you still begging your friend charge RPs to account buy scroll for you
    If ppl like you had enough rps to buy rulers..... uhmmmmm maybe beggar on the world had enough cash to buy ferrari then

[QUOTE=walkingdeadnyc;314475]
    Quote Originally Posted by neuropsych View Post

idk whos the "mighty Lavala" but like penguinjoe said...... maybe in akhma they know u hahahaha
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me