Closed Thread
Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast
    Whyyyyyyyy scammers not allowed her lets clear this game from people like you
    KnightDreams 115 +10 TEMP

This entire topic is just bat**** insane why the **** do jin people NEED compensation?

1: We have epics/upg 1.0s that became obsolete just like their tali/ferkhan/opaniels/dual statted glacials
    2: We have a 300% boost to an abysmally low reinforcement rate. The difference between ran and jin was certainly not day and night it was the same arm and a leg hassle to make rings +12 and a nightmare to make them +18 no matter what server you were on.

If these compensation allegations are true then playwith will have to compensate all the ppl on rohan by boosting their rings up a notch or 2 (capped at +15). Or remove the rings that were boosted through support abuse (if thats even possible to track without people slipping through the cracks or people getting caught in things they didnt do).

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    This entire topic is just bat**** insane why the **** do jin people NEED compensation?

1: We have epics/upg 1.0s that became obsolete just like their tali/ferkhan/opaniels/dual statted glacials
    2: We have a 300% boost to an abysmally low reinforcement rate. The difference between ran and jin was certainly not day and night it was the same arm and a leg hassle to make rings +12 and a nightmare to make them +18 no matter what server you were on.

If these compensation allegations are true then playwith will have to compensate all the ppl on rohan by boosting their rings up a notch or 2 (capped at +15). Or remove the rings that were boosted through support abuse (if thats even possible to track without people slipping through the cracks or people getting caught in things they didnt do).
    i spent over 100 k rps trying to get my ferkhan club from big 5 becuase there was noyway to get talis club and i wanted top gears those 100 k i could buy 2 upgraded weapons then i spent money to + it and i spend money on options stones every week don't compare ur self with Jin players u didn't spend as much as jin players
    Last edited by mohamed2558; 02-17-2015 at 12:43 PM.
    KnightDreams 115 +10 TEMP

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post

No GM strellan, you won't gonna get a compensation ok?

Quote Originally Posted by mohamed2558 View Post
    really ?
    first let me correct you @ first event GM failled to track the right winners that's why they made " Jin User Compensation Rewards "Christmas Edition" " that made the event again after people who done the rules @ first event didn't get the rewards and they winner were Isen players who wasn't active in JIN all the winners list were SideBySide guild who quit Jin and they were doing ash and superiod dung there in isen togther everyday i was trying to get the link for the first event but i couldn't find it GM made Jin User Compensation Rewards "Christmas Edition" to correct there mistake of tracking the right server logs
    Yeah and second is that you spent nothing but you got your weapons boosted to +18 in the very first event which you used for boosting rings. The point isn't why they had another compensation event moron but it is that you illegitimately got your rings to +18 through abusing support.

Quote Originally Posted by TuanKietgl View Post
    BTW non of ur guild had +18 weapons as i know gm only offer this for craft weapons user who had there weapons +18 before so how come those guys got there Feathers boosted ?
    If they said on event description u will get boosted ring to +18 i could just buy crafted wep and make it +18 i had 30 deluxes in im.[/QUOTE]

Learn 2 [QUOTE] pls.

Quote Originally Posted by whyyyyyyy View Post
    Yeah and second is that you spent nothing but you got your weapons boosted to +18 in the very first event which you used for boosting rings. The point isn't why they had another compensation event moron but it is that you illegitimately got your rings to +18 through abusing support.
    I had 15 +18 weapons Sup!.

i spent over 100 k rps trying to get my ferkhan club from big 5 becuase there was noyway to get talis club and i wanted top gears those 100 k i could buy 2 upgraded weapons then i spent money to + it and i spend money on options stones every week don't compare ur self with Jin players u didn't spend as much as jin players

That reminds me, tell us how you guys abused EM and hoarded rps

Quote Originally Posted by chupachupss View Post
    If they said on event description u will get boosted ring to +18 i could just buy crafted wep and make it +18 i had 30 deluxes in im.
    Learn 2
    pls.
    i just deleted half of it so it went like this but nvm if u are not blind i hope u can read it still .

i spent over 100 k rps trying to get my ferkhan club from big 5 becuase there wasn't anyway to get talis club and i wanted top gears those 100 k i could buy 2 upgraded weapons then i spent money to + it and i spend money on options stones every week don't compare ur self with Jin players u didn't spend as much as jin players
    Umm 71% dd upg 1.0 mace was worth 223k rps before the RP cap (there are only 4 of them in the entire game) and even after you needed to do trades only to get 71% dd.

Spirit stones you duped? lets not forget that people were caught duping spirit stones before (and rofl every templar in jin even the ones who cant afford scrolls somehow have 200 int stone in their crafted shield?)

And those upg 1.0s are obsolete now anyways we had to buy upg 2.0 as well so what compensation do you deserve when we both had to spend 80 bucks to make our upg 2.0s?

Maybe atzigan can explain how ****ing welfare junk temps that dont even pop scrolls and cant even afford teardrops are hitting 23k on 72% dd or how everyone and their dog on jin somehow has 200 int stone in their crafted shields lmao

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me