+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by carnettsc View Post
    you know you spent much more money ? Short after everyone got the talismans and talis for almost nothing lel

yet lemme remember whos getting wiped atm ? Boobs gettin wiped so bad ewh. You all only revive 2 die because cherish uses OP 91% dd armor lel
    You couldn't tell if they were going to put talismans on sale, could you? Why are u so jealous lol? Jealous on the money we spent, jealous on cherish's dd armors. that just makes me lol.

Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by Bledos View Post
    You couldn't tell if they were going to put talismans on sale, why are u jealous lol? Jealous on the money we spent, jealous on cherish's dd armors. that just makes me lol.
    I could, Atzigan announced them to be released at a later date so not my fault if you don't read announcements on forums.
    Don't hate, friends.

Commander
    QQ moar stupid worms.

mad beetles )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) ))))))))))))))))))))
    Don't hate, friends.

You are not a Jin player so gtfo. Most of the people talking here are ran ppl QQ'ing. Funny thing is that again, we spent more than you all with worse rates and even on Jainus we don't even have ran's rates.
    I know im not a jin player, i'm only saying the truth that people were supposed to have.

Commander
    send me your sisterz 2 pump my dik now before you going on isen farming n levelling ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
    Don't hate, friends.

Commander
    I know im not a jin player, i'm only saying the truth that people were supposed to have.
    no you're not saying the truth. rings that were boosted were for ppl that had already +18 weapons. Only a few of them were +18, K ?

it means they did NOT boost every ring +18.

IE : if you had a weapon +12, you wouldn't get your rings boosted. K ? Mad insect understand now ? K ?

get_rekt
    Don't hate, friends.

I could, Atzigan announced them to be released at a later date so not my fault if you don't read announcements on forums.
    No there wasn't any info about talismans being released, non.
    JUST the fact that we were the first to have it shows which guild was the best and which guild was better in puttin priorities first which takes u to the win.

Commander
    No there wasn't any info about talismans being released, non.
    JUST the fact that we were the first to have it shows which guild was the best and which guild was better in puttin priorities first which takes u to the win.
    nono atzigan said they were eventually released at a later date = they were going 2 be released.

shows nothing except you're fapping your diks at farming and levelling, your guild was still trash otherwise lel

never seen such scared pussiez in alliance and guildchat lel
    Last edited by carnettsc; 02-19-2015 at 10:16 AM.
    Don't hate, friends.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    There was a reason the boosting of rings was not made public. Boosted rings are far more OP than boosted weapons and the staff here are well aware of the fact they were janding JIN players an unfair advantage.

Had they made this *ehrm*compensation known, they well know what 99% of the RAN players would have to say about it.... Exactly what they are saying now..

GIVING AWAY +18 Rulers and Beze's? Seriously? WTF were you guys thinking?

I'm sorry but not even pservers would do something as stupid as that and I should know. Mind you they don't sell upgrades in their IMs or Boost boss drops at all either.

I came here mostly because I am bored with pservers and wanted to see how Rohan progressed in the last couple years. I had seen some improvements, but with stuff like this going on I am seeing some serious ****ups going on as well. I will hang around until the Trinity release and maybe roll another character for that race. I will NOT be very active and I doubt I will be around much longer than that. You see I have no problem walking away from a game and taking my wallet with me.

@Iceyy : I now have a lvl 58 Sorcerer and lvl 54 Reaper on Ascention Valley...
    Yeah, and if there was a reason them not making it public then there's a reason not boosting accessories at all.

no you're not saying the truth. rings that were boosted were for ppl that had already +18 weapons. Only a few of them were +18, K ?

it means they did NOT boost every ring +18.

IE : if you had a weapon +12, you wouldn't get your rings boosted. K ? Mad insect understand now ? K ?

get_rekt
    But did all the people know that u could get ur rings boosted so you say such a thing? See how dumb u are lmao.