+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 25 ... LastLast
    Thats just like i'd be spamming on LoL some IM items for Vayne then fighting players with noone of these items. It might be "fun" for one player, but that completely screws the game. If this **** ever happens on LoL, i can tell for sure they'll lose more than three quarter of their awesome playerbase as it happened and is happening for Rohan.
    Last edited by arthurderohan; 12-02-2013 at 10:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyIntegra666 View Post
    No, but because those same players with stones don't wanna show how that dmg is op because without them they are ****ty temps, so ofc they don't favor the balance and stone removal because their "fun" of 1 shotting everything will be gone.
    How is 6K OP?
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.

Quote Originally Posted by treintram View Post
    How is 6K OP?
    i no geared i poaaar i lied i no haz dem stones and all.

owait thts 6k without costumes tokens, one gold trophy (caus I haz a lot) and with normal IM stones on tali.

Quote Originally Posted by arthurderohan View Post
    1) players doesnt want to spend their time making videos.
    yo 90k of regular, Hershey already made a video of templar and this is being tested, so defending your own char won't give you anything, but well since you do 6k it will also be decreased. So shut your part of mouth already.
    Thank you.

What's the point in playing when you're fighting against ppl who, instead of using their tactic intelligence to do decent pvp (building parties, getting gears, trying to get the proper players on the proper chars and so on), spams their bank card to get the ultimate templar hitting the double of everyone?
    No point in playing, indeed. You quit 2 times anyway, why you still here?

Quote Originally Posted by Kraszer View Post
    yo 90k of regular, Hershey already made a video of templar and this is being tested, so defending your own char won't give you anything, but well since you do 6k it will also be decreased. So shut your part of mouth already.
    Thank you.
    Are you mad, my son ?

PS : Chaos isn't even using paired costume neither new stones or ice stones. He's hitting 20k reg 30k crit. I do believe it was at that time x2 rulers +12 and x2 feathers +12, but the feathers are sligthy close to the rulers in term of damage so thats not a big deal.

In comparizon, I have old verdicts, 200 int stones x6, 250int stones, 55%atk, ice cubes, scrolls 50%. That's more or less 90k reg. The melee with dark eyes and empower is about 9 times double negative.
    Last edited by arthurderohan; 12-02-2013 at 11:27 AM.

i no geared i poaaar i lied i no haz dem stones and all.

owait thts 6k without costumes tokens, one gold trophy (caus I haz a lot) and with normal IM stones on tali.
    You would buy scrolls but don't have costume and tokens ****? Yeah ok Hairy. Just admit you're a fail.

Quote Originally Posted by AleksB View Post
    You would buy scrolls but don't have costume and tokens ****? Yeah ok Hairy. Just admit you're a fail.
    I have. It doesn't mean I am using it. Scrolls require $10, and I'm usually lucky at rolling the scroll box to get x4 melee and magic 30% out of $10. What's the big deal in it ?

ye hairy bc ud use ur 10bucks but not the free **** thts earned off rohanopoly anyway

Quote Originally Posted by mhhhhhhh View Post
    ye hairy bc ud use ur 10bucks but not the free **** thts earned off rohanopoly anyway
    I have not been lucky getting a paired costume, recently, and I spammed 200 coins. So yeah, fk it i'd rather spam it in scrolls til I get a pair.