+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast
    So jainus will be happy with 5 new guys? Wtf dude wake up...

We dont give a **** about jainus..

Why you want merge? Jainus servers to empty? Why the hell you think the are so empty?

Peace

Quote Originally Posted by Gadorus View Post
    So jainus will be happy with 5 new guys? Wtf dude wake up...

We dont give a **** about jainus..

Why you want merge? Jainus servers to empty? Why the hell you think the are so empty?

Peace
    You don't get it.
    Both servers lack players. Ok?
    What's the problem with empty servers? They make less income than the servers cost.
    What do they do to lower the costs? They merge servers.

Got it? Doesn't matter if they piss Jainus or Isen people off. And since Jainus still has more players than Isen - guess who might have to swallow the bad part?
    Last edited by knuffl88; 07-06-2016 at 05:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Because it's easier to merge 10 ppl with 100, than converging 100 with 10.
    Mah smart boi!

x)

Quote Originally Posted by knuffl88 View Post
    You don't get it.
    Both servers lack players. Ok?
    What's the problem with empty servers? They make less income than the servers cost.
    What do they do to lower the costs? They merge servers.

Got it? Doesn't matter if they piss Jainus or Isen people off. And since Jainus still has more players than Isen - guess who might have to swallow the bad part?
    I think you dont get it

Here we come terra online...

I play with a few chars on isen, evry 4 weeks i buy for €100 rps, you really think it cost them monny? Bull****

The only reason is because jainus guys are crying because there server is empty and the need some new players to rpk and a few guys in isen are crying because the wanna pvp but most persons dont want that in isen.

Thats it

So if you dont like empty servers its time for you to leave rohan, and if you want have some more fun in pvp you should sell your stuff on isen and join the crapy jainus server.

Good luck

Banned
    Why the HELL are you talking about server merges? This thread has nothing to do with server merges, but rather what stats/attributes on premium weapons. It has absolutely NOTHING to do with ISEN.

So stop crapping up my thread and make your own about server merges. It does nor belong here.

ON TOPIC:

I think I have just about enough data to go back to the GMs with from the few that actually took this topic seriously and provided it.

I will tabulate and merge that data into the original proposal and submit it to the GM team. If anyone else has anything to say abut the actyual topic, speak now or forever kick yourself in the ass for not having your input included.

Hmmmm did I said that Reinforced to +15, 150 all stat and 10% leech on the weapon?
    I think i did so i am just repeating myself :3

Ohh and 5th tier plox no Onyx so players lvl75 can get a hold on them
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Banned
    I may suggest 3 ranges -

30-70 level (beginners with very similar stats as noob epics)
    70-115 level (intermediate level very similar to the original epics with same tier level)
    115+ level (endgame level suitable for end-game pvp/pve stats/attribs/options similar to glacial level upgrades - don't want them more powerful than the current upgrades)

I will see how well that goes over.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    I may suggest 3 ranges -

70-115 level (intermediate level very similar to the original epics with same tier level)
    115+ level (endgame level suitable for end-game pvp/pve stats/attribs/options similar to glacial level upgrades - don't want them more powerful than the current upgrades)

Looks good to me
    But make those beginners and intermediate tiers trade able for obvious reasons >.>
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Banned
    making them tradeable would completely destroy any hope of forged EM weapons for low and intermediate players need to reason for low and intermed players to forge stuff rather than simply trading around pre-purchased IM weapons. If they have to buy them for each character, the lower end players may decide to forge something instead. Remember, there has to be an RPs sink for PWI to even consider any proposal. I mean $15/1500 (beginner) or $30/3000 (intermediate) RPs is not too much to ask for a permanent weapon that is good enough to last you 40-45 levels (esp in the intermediate stage). It is easy to blow that much just on scrolls and ases in a month.

That is cheap enough that players would consider buying them, yet expensive enough that if they don't want to buy them for each toon, they can still forge something for it to use.
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 07-06-2016 at 09:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    I may suggest 3 ranges -

tier 5 for lvl 115s?

30-75: Tier 4 +15 (hype)

75-95: Tier 5 original epics

95-115+50: Glacial tier

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461