Page 15 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 25 ... LastLast
    Please post work out videos Frank.

PumpkinPie (MattysPie) - 99 Priest - Original Esoteric - TURNED TEMPLAR 4/12/2010 -->Forever
    CherryPie - 99 Priest - Masters -->Forever

Quote Originally Posted by GarthyJBI View Post
    did u seriously go thro all the trouble jus to post on forums ? shows how much getting owned there lol
    and 2nd i noticed it was only u in the whole area ? guess it was the cleaning day there janitor boi =]
    wonder who u delivered the pizza to lol.
    Linn Linn says:
    we laugh, we troll, we make fun, we lose, then so what, we troll them too
    and lol
    Utara.

LOL, he did look like he-she was going to cry.

Dude that tank is a fake tank they put it there for show.

Have u noticed the only 2 ppl who think lyrical got owned are Franck and Leo? Which lead us to a conclusion that they have so much in common.

If you are a soldier in the US Army then there is no wonder why the US army fks up alot.Here is the thing who would put such a person with this kind of mentality in the army, giving him a gun and sending him to war???
    seriously!!!!!

I think frank is to p@@sy to make a workout video and post it on forums.
    Do u know why? cause he is fat in real.

Seriously!!!!!!

One of Linn`s boys doing the dirty job for her
    Oh, and do show us a pic of yourself, Frontliner. From what I've heard, you're a tad on the chubby side. Ammirite?
    Why would I? Its not like I was pretending to be someone totally else at some point, thus my very doing is doubted, so yeah, why are you mad?

WHO HAS THEIR MOTHER ****ING TANK,RIGHT OUTSIDE OF THEIR MOTHER ****ING WINDOW

Interesting quippet

Americans join a voluntary military service for four reasons, the last occurring more and more in the past 15 years:

1) Careerism. Some have "family ties" that enable them to attain privileged positions in a short time, rather than earning it on merit (e.g. Military academy grads with family histories in them, like Bush Sr. And McCain).

2) Brainwashing and propaganda. The stupid take the view that "my daddy was in the army, so I joined", or they believe "Saddam did 9/11!" and other stupidity. And remember Hollyweird propaganda films like "Red Dawn" and "Top Gun" which make it sound glamourous?

Or how about the historical revisionism of "Black Hawk Down"? Ewan McGregor's character "John Grimes" is a fiction invented by Hollyweird to please the US military. The real soldier from that incident, Ranger John Stebbins, is currently serving a 30 year sentence for raping his daughter, likely a result of the drug Larium (a/k/a Mefloquine). US soldiers were used as guinea pigs for the drug which is widely known to cause psychotic behaviours in a small percentage of people (e.g. Murder, suicide, rape, etc.).

3) Some who join have no other options. The poor who have no chance at a higher education and no job prospects often join because there's not much else available.

4) Gangs and militias want the training. Scumbag groups are encouraging their members - before they get criminal records - to join the military to obtain military training (combat, explosives) and for access to weaponry. Then such groups are using that training to commit crimes and terrorism (e.g. McVeigh, anti-abortion groups, separatists, militia groups).

Lyrical. Plays Everything. Guildmaster of Forever
    The game includes a player-versus-players system, including a "Vengeance" system. Players can also participate in in-game groups called "Guilds", which have the opportunity to control areas within the game, dictating rules such as taxes, or battle other guilds.

One of Linn`s boys doing the dirty job for her
    I just watched the video, and I do agree hes a mixture of very mad/close to breaking out into tears. Whats wrong Leo? xD

Oh, and you didnt really say "you fail @ life", did you? Funny thats coming from someone who has made a girl-alias to get some items lol

Add my msn if there's pvp. scenee@live.com
    LMFAO! so u added me with this email.. and talked to me as 'kate' for like the past 3 months? How fking pathetic can u be to lie to everyone that u're a girl? Ultimate plan to scam someone? (starting to think u're the one that's been scamming julian LOL) Or act all cute for bossdrops? So what's the truth pretty boy?

And are u all fking retarded or something? This is a fking game forum.. you all turned it into a beauty contest. "You scared to post your pic, or a video coz u're too fat/ugly/w.e." So fking hilarious

Ps. the person in the video looks too sissy to be a soldier. I'm gonna be ur beauty contest judge and give him a 3/10.
    http://i56.tinypic.com/2yn5qc0.jpg
    Imba
    Forever

Page 15 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 25 ... LastLast