Closed Thread
Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 25 ... LastLast
    Talk is cheap son. Still waiting. Be sure to fraps it.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    lol ahahahaha whos crying here? O wait. That would be you. Logging off one char after being blocked to log onto another that wasn't blocked just so you could QQ even more. ahahahahaha
    blocker? are you dumb? Maybe u gear ur priest? shame play priest with 120k hp ;( go cry to boobs maybe they help u but I see all have you in ... hahaha loser girl (2face)

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    Talk is cheap son. Still waiting. Be sure to fraps it.
    rat still talk so mad kid 100dd guard haha 1 shot shame

Quote Originally Posted by SirSawski View Post
    rat still talk so mad kid 100dd guard haha 1 shot shame

Wow the retard Wronged still alive hahahaha noob doesn't even know the meaning of 1shot. @Retard Wronged stop raping the word "MAD" , "1shot" , "Stop Pm me" , "all people laugh from my guild" when ingame and forum i dont see people backing you up. lol
    Last edited by lordzymeth27; 03-17-2015 at 07:23 AM.

Anyway @ SirSquash blablablabla where's the video you're spamming me in facebook

Quote Originally Posted by SirSawski View Post
    blocker? are you dumb? Maybe u gear ur priest? shame play priest with 120k hp ;( go cry to boobs maybe they help u but I see all have you in ... hahaha loser girl (2face)
    Are you an idiot? Your the frigging reject that pms people and when you get blocked by said people, you switch chars so you can pm them again. QQing ofc.

And how exactly do you know how much hp my priest has? Can you log into my account and see for yourself? Can anyone other than me for that matter? NO. So I duno where you get 120k hp from but I can assure you, my priest has a sh1t load more than that.

But ofc my char is gonna die fast when I have temps like Envy hitting me for 170k. I could have 600k hp and would still die fast. Doesnt take a rocket scientist to work that one out.

My char is geared just fine. I dont need to have the best of the best just so I can stroke my e peen like the rest of you. I play with what I have and I have fun. I die sometimes and I live sometimes, all a part of the game.

And wtf does "but I see all have you in" even mean? Dude, again. Learn to English.

Are you still butt hurt that I didnt fall for your "oh baby I love you" talk when you used to pm me on your Ranger? Or even when you tried to worm your sleazy a$$ back into my good books with your "dw baby, I still like you" messages.

And maybe it is you who needs to gear their char. Cause well, you die too and by your logic, death = fail char right? ...

Ermahgerd! I just realized I wrote way to much for your tiny brain to comprehend. Dam. O wells ><

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

SirSawsquach was soo owned by Bella standing over his cold, dead fishy corpse wkwkwkwkwk
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by brujohechizero View Post
    cry more kid

Quote Originally Posted by lordzymeth27 View Post
    Wow the retard Wronged still alive hahahaha noob doesn't even know the meaning of 1shot. @Retard Wronged stop raping the word "MAD" , "1shot" , "Stop Pm me" , "all people laugh from my guild" when ingame and forum i dont see people backing you up. lol
    mad lord ? soon u wil lso mad ;D u know what i mean ;D

Closed Thread
Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 25 ... LastLast