Closed Thread
Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mohamed2558 View Post
    u know what i have Glacial sword 67 Melee 188 Str 30 WA i traded this sword for 2 feathers +12 when feathers were on sell for 35 k do u know what compensation i got for it ? just boost in WA it become 43 % WA ahhahahaha
    nawal spend alot of money for Glacial weapons parts with max dual HP + vit she got only DD boosted to 65 . my zhen i bought it for 55 k just got the DD boosted to +18 . and again GM offer to boost only
    1 FEATHER FOR CRAFT WEAPONS USED WHO HAD THERE WEAPONS +18 AND THERE DELETED THE WEAPON AFTER BOOSTING THIS FEATHER BEFORE MERG

i don't use feathers on KnightDreams 1 Ruler i bought from aga 1 Ruler i made 2 Beze i bought from Ran before merg remember i told u getting 2 rings +18 after merge ?

and no 1 from Haters had +18 craft weapons before merge or i'm mistaken ? u ur self was playing priest and u bought temp after they put new upgrades on sell
    And honestly tell me do u think it was fair to treat ppl who had just crafted weps +18 differently ? maybe some1 spend more rps on making there glacial which even after boost is useless?if u had your craft wep +18 yea u have it so gms lets say make it +20 so u get useless stuff like we all but no u got OP ring

" Please contact us again,as soon as you have finished the Event Quest and collecting 200 Event Vouchers, if you have done so already and all vouchers are collected, please contact us again after the event has ended on 01/06/2015 and we will look further into your request of boosting a different item. We will note that you have requested a different item to be boosted, but we can not guarantee you anything at this time and will review your request after the event has ended. "

that's was the reply when a friend sent a ticket saying he collect the 200 vouchers already and his weapon was +18 before and he asked about his reward
    I know what gms said and what they did but it was not what event was about where u can see anything about boosting ring? why some ppl got treated different?

Quote Originally Posted by TuanKietgl View Post
    And honestly tell me do u think it was fair to treat ppl who had just crafted weps +18 differently ? maybe some1 spend more rps on making there glacial which even after boost is useless?if u had your craft wep +18 yea u have it so gms lets say make it +20 so u get useless stuff like we all but no u got OP ring
    i'm 1 of those people who spend on there glaical weapons i traded 2 Feathers +12 to a sword 67 melee 18x str 30 WA when Feather +12 price on EM was 35 k also my zhen 166 vit 67 HP 54 DD i bought it for 55 k E cash nawal 3 weapons 15x VIT 6x HP 5x DD and others how many those people cost us ?? we just got the DD boosted to 65 since vit was already more than the limit
    KnightDreams 115 +10 TEMP

Quote Originally Posted by TuanKietgl View Post
    I know what gms said and what they did but it was not what event was about where u can see anything about boosting ring? why some ppl got treated different?
    i just read something make me laugh so hard ur own guild know about it and didn't tell u ? and u want E2N people to tell u ? ass far as i know i know around 8 people in ur guild did it

BTW non of ur guild had +18 weapons as i know gm only offer this for craft weapons user who had there weapons +18 before so how come those guys got there Feathers boosted ?

There were 2 compensation events. Everyone got their craft weps boosted to +18 in the first compensation event so don't go around saying you spent alot boosting it up to +18. I know you got your craft weapons boosted in the first event then later on they announced another compensation event for those who missed the first one so nobody is left behind and you used them to boost rings to +18 even though nothing was specified about rings being boosted in the event forum post where you had to collect voucher's. I call total bs on this. They should've made it clear if they were gonna boost anything else besides weapons such as rings.
    Last edited by whyyyyyyy; 02-17-2015 at 12:26 PM.

i'm 1 of those people who spend on there glaical weapons i traded 2 Feathers +12 to a sword 67 melee 18x str 30 WA when Feather +12 price on EM was 35 k also my zhen 166 vit 67 HP 54 DD i bought it for 55 k E cash nawal 3 weapons 15x VIT 6x HP 5x DD and others how many those people cost us ?? we just got the DD boosted to 65 since vit was already more than the limit
    yes u did spend, many ppl did but just ppl who had crafted weps +18 or even some1 said +0 got ring boosted as well so u think its right? i wont say u did not deserve it but many others.....

i just read something make me laugh so hard ur own guild know about it and didn't tell u ? and u want E2N people to tell u ? ass far as i know i know around 8 people in ur guild did it

BTW non of ur guild had +18 weapons as i know gm only offer this for craft weapons user who had there weapons +18 before so how come those guys got there Feathers boosted ?
    Lol they proly didint tell me so i didint post like i did now

Btw in first event nawal got boosted ferkhan +18 so in second event she already got offered +18 feather for it ?

BTW non of ur guild had +18 weapons as i know gm only offer this for craft weapons user who had there weapons +18 before so how come those guys got there Feathers boosted ?[/QUOTE]

If they said on event description u will get boosted ring to +18 i could just buy crafted wep and make it +18 i had 30 deluxes in im.

Quote Originally Posted by whyyyyyyy View Post
    There were 2 compensation events. Everyone got their craft weps boosted to +18 in the first compensation event so don't go around saying you spent alot boosting it up to +18. You got your craft weapons boosted in the first event then later on they announced another compensation event for those who missed the first one so nobody is left behind and you got rings boosted to +18 even though nothing was specified about rings being boosted in the event forum post where you had to collect voucher's. I call total bs on this. They should've made it clear if they were gonna boost anything else besides weapons such as rings.
    really ?
    first let me correct you @ first event GM failled to track the right winners that's why they made " Jin User Compensation Rewards "Christmas Edition" " that made the event again after people who done the rules @ first event didn't get the rewards and they winner were Isen players who wasn't active in JIN all the winners list were SideBySide guild who quit Jin and they were doing ash and superiod dung there in isen togther everyday i was trying to get the link for the first event but i couldn't find it GM made Jin User Compensation Rewards "Christmas Edition" to correct there mistake of tracking the right server logs