Closed Thread
Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mohamed2558 View Post
    hi Tickle its funny how u take SS when noir stun me then i die , yea you are right when u took SS when i died , it just happen once every Blue Moon
    i have a question for you why didn't you grow up some balls yesterday when i beat Cherish and pvp me ?

i said in all chat " who dare to pvp me ? "
    you u didn't even open ur mouth because result will be same u will lose like Cherish :P
    oh jesseh = ticklemypickle? why jesseh? why not sisseh better xD he dodge any 1vs1

Commoner
    hi Tickle its funny how u take SS when noir stun me then i die , yea you are right when u took SS when i died , it just happen once every Blue Moon
    i have a question for you why didn't you grow up some balls yesterday when i beat Cherish and pvp me ?

you u didn't even open ur mouth because result will be same u will lose like Cherish :P
    The SS wasn't for you. I'm sorry it offended you tho. You just so happened to be in the SS :P

Again so sorry I hurt your epeen with this SS I'll fix one sec one sec

Hope this makes it better. Sorry again.

Commoner
    shouldIcome quit the game already and i don't remember if nawal boosted Beze for me i don't even know what are u talking about
    so put the SS please and let me see what u got

So what you're saying is that you have to prove that you are the best templar by 1v1ing everyone? Is that why you call out your own ppl to coli to test :P Plz...Maybe you should find a better way to stroke that ego of yours. You could be the best geared temp in the game, but that is irrelevant when you suck in group PvP. IjustSayin.

Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragnir View Post
    ok bro, i'll tell nawal not to get shelter so your fail dmg can finally kill her, she wont mind giving you a chance , can your priests don't get shelter aswell? O WAIT....
    LOL. Thank you for this hahahahaahhahaha. I hope you realize what you just admitted to bruh

poops mad, end of thread

Quote Originally Posted by Dragnir View Post
    oh jesseh = ticklemypickle? why jesseh? why not sisseh better xD he dodge any 1vs1
    was that supposed to be funny? bro, i know you won't admit this now or even understand it, but, you soon or later gona quit e2n and realize how maha and nawal used u as a slave.

i mean thats what you are doing now u are trying to be something on forum because you know u are nothing in game just so you get some compassion from maha and nawal.

Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by rockyy9 View Post
    was that supposed to be funny? bro, i know you won't admit this now or even understand it, but, you soon or later gona quit e2n and realize how maha and nawal used u as a slave.

i mean thats what you are doing now u are trying to be something on forum because you know u are nothing in game just so you get some compassion from maha and nawal.
    woops wrong copy!

Commoner

Just in case anyone wondered what Kinght did after he "won" the 1v1 against Cherish.

hahahaahahahahahahahahaa

Quote Originally Posted by rockyy9 View Post

so any guild members would be slaves for thier guild masters? so you are also a slave for poops, how can i be slave in online game ? at least maha \ nawal help everyone gear up, while poops use you as a slave amiright? huehuehuehueheuhe

you dont even know what i own in this game, before you say i begged items from maha or nawal, like you used to do before you scam them everything .