+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 32 FirstFirst ... 4 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 24 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyIntegra666 View Post
    Right, because you understand everything yet you can't even pop reflect in pvp Haily. Can't blame you with 6k regs you are chrono debuffer temp like Hantu.
    Reflect is my 2nd skill in bar. 1st one is chrono, unlike Hantu.

first of all you guys need nerf upgrade feathers,its a bit retarded feathers almost same like ruler,than i can say about temps i have end game gear dk in jin server has 260k+ hp i dffs 85k templars still able to survive it cause of now noone use twins 4x upg boss drops+ice stone and 250 int 250 vit sets,but noone able to survive templar damage when they hit 30-40k reg,so i mean you guys must delete this int str vit stones for armors and weapons,game need some balance change for other class like guardians,giants,i dont tell you guys delete debuffs but make it longer cd,game about full debuff,guardians,giants and other few class cant able to play with this debuffs also retarded templar damages,so idk even i cant tank templar damage with 260k hp how 40k hp dhans,guards and other classes gonna tank it,if pvp's will more longer im sure it will become more fun remember old patch while people were 99 lvl and there was no op costume templars was it 5-6k with upgrade mace,i remember many str defender that time now all defenders play vit because str defender dead to,all defenders become vit for templars,make pvp's longer and make some new changes like team battle,this game about zerg,while u pvp againts 20 people how gonna play and have fun,i mean make town battles everyday but make them more important old tsb was fun 1h,with some changes u guys can make up town battles again better,this is my opinion for rohan i have alot more but if you guys change this things im sure alot of people agreed with me,thanks.
    Animality

Two things must be fix: 1. Remove debuff from temp (or like old priest debuff only 2 buffs) 2. REDUCE pdef from temps dramatically (when you go blunt mastery PDEF reduce by -50%).
    Today dhan with 26k melee (+crit scrolls and all crit skills lv7) made only 15k PP on temp at the same time templar had 100k HP and strike 24k regular hit LOL This is not a PVP this is a mockery of others. And would be better to put in IM weapon stone attack for the others classes (separately for each stone of melee attack 60%, stone of range attack 60% etc...without being able to combine two of course)

And would be better to put in IM weapon stone attack for the others classes (separately for each stone of melee attack 60%, stone of range attack 60% etc...without being able to combine two of course)
    not possible if you talk about crafted.

Brb watching all the vids...

...oh wait.

because

1) players doesnt want to spend their time making videos. They're here to play a balanced game, having fun and all, not to help the devs fixing a game that's bugged without receivin anything for the time spent. Time is money.

2) If PlW doesn't understand that and hire devs and players paid for fixing their own game, I can surely tell the game will be totally dead within 1 months. Almost every players are planning to pack away on another games because there's no fun at all with silly updates that ruins your progress. Not only it makes everything you spent totally worthless, but you also have to spend again the same amount, or even the double or the triple to be competitive again.

3) There's no fun in spending money to buy a chance of getting more power (which is what is the +ing accs to +12-15) that can be used elsewhere when you know that
    - not only you don't own anything and can't secure what you have valuable
    - but also all your previous efforts can be litterally ruined by retarded moves

If PlW doesn't understand that and are at the ridiculous point of asking for "videos" to help krohan devs then its 100% over for them because currently the endlevel players are actually and currently all quitting this game.
    Last edited by arthurderohan; 12-02-2013 at 10:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by arthurderohan View Post
    because

1) players doesnt want to spend their time making videos. They're here to play a balanced game, having fun and all, not to help the devs fixing a game that's bugged without receivin anything for the time spent. Time is money.

2) If PlW doesn't understand that and hire devs and players paid for fixing their own game, I can surely tell the game will be totally dead within 1 months. Almost every players are planning to pack away on another games because there's no fun at all with silly updates that ruins your progress. Not only it makes everything you spent totally worthless, but you also have to spend again the same amount, or even the double or the triple to be competitive again.

3) There's no fun in spending money to buy a chance of getting more power (which is what is the +ing accs to +12-15) that can be used elsewhere when you know that
    - not only you don't own anything and can't secure what you have valuable
    - but also all your previous efforts can be litterally ruined by retarded moves
    No, but because those same players with stones don't wanna show how that dmg is op because without them they are ****ty temps, so ofc they don't favor the balance and stone removal because their "fun" of 1 shotting everything will be gone.

Well, Ampelius said they're on the testing stage of fixing blunt mastery. That's atleast what he told me.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyIntegra666 View Post
    No, but because those same players with stones don't wanna show how that dmg is op because without them they are ****ty temps, so ofc they don't favor the balance and stone removal because their "fun" of 1 shotting everything will be gone.
    I'll give you 3 elements of understanding. Korea released those VIII stones in the patchs. They got released here, players all complained, they were insta-removed. I just checked yesterday the krohan IM.

- Stones got nerfed aswell on krohan IM. They're currently selling the same stones +100 weapon +50 armor.
    - upg feathers on krohan can be directly purchased on IM. They are way more overpowered than ours : theirs has a set effect when gearing x4 silva feathers. It was +100 allstats +2500 hp +1000 atk as set effect before being insta-nerfed 3 days later to +50 allstats +1000hp +300 atk (set effect) due to everyone complaining there.
    - PlW has a private server on which they can do the tests with gearing everything. There's a simple admin command called "/makeitem code_number_item". They simply can spawn those stones to start having a good idea of what it does.

It's not about being "****ty" or not, its about getting fun in a game. It is not currently. Because the recent releases screws everything. There's no point in pvp'ing as there's a difference between players who can throw $400 to get x4 +12 feathers and players who refuses to spend anything (even costumes, alm scrolls, hp scrolls and kallistia, I know a certain frog 1shot ^^...)

What's the point in playing when you're fighting against ppl who, instead of using their tactic intelligence to do decent pvp (building parties, getting gears, trying to get the proper players on the proper chars and so on), spams their bank card to get the ultimate templar hitting the double of everyone ?