Closed Thread
Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TuanKietgl View Post
    Sorry but u are wrong there is nothing about boosting rings in compensation reward description , so they are not suppose to be boosted. And i am sure all ppl in Jin used alot money to make glacials or other equipment but they diidnt get rings boosted. Many ppl spend maybe even more trying to boost there weapons but failed so why they cant get rings boosted? u are pointing out that if u spend money to make crafted wep so u get reward for this ? maybe u didint even made that club or just bought on em?and btw how can u expalin u got liek 2-3 boosted to +18 KnightDreams?
    u know what i have Glacial sword 67 Melee 188 Str 30 WA i traded this sword for 2 feathers +12 when feathers were on sell for 35 k do u know what compensation i got for it ? just boost in WA it become 43 % WA ahhahahaha
    nawal spend alot of money for Glacial weapons parts with max dual HP + vit she got only DD boosted to 65 . my zhen i bought it for 55 k just got the DD boosted to +18 . and again GM offer to boost only
    1 FEATHER FOR CRAFT WEAPONS USED WHO HAD THERE WEAPONS +18 AND THERE DELETED THE WEAPON AFTER BOOSTING THIS FEATHER BEFORE MERG

i don't use feathers on KnightDreams 1 Ruler i bought from aga 1 Ruler i made 2 Beze i bought from Ran before merg remember i told u getting 2 rings +18 after merge ?

and no 1 from Haters had +18 craft weapons before merge or i'm mistaken ? u ur self was playing priest and u bought temp after they put new upgrades on sell
    KnightDreams 115 +10 TEMP

Quote Originally Posted by YuMadBro View Post
    he borrow someone gear,like all time probably LOL
    nah he used to have 1 ruler +18 2x bezes +12 and other ruler not sure how much + but not +18 but during compensation event all his drops became +18 . And he probably used other accounts to trick gms and got boosts there too.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilJumpeR View Post
    if gms offer for who made weapons +18 from long time , so im 1st who succ weapons +18 at Jin server GG
    so where the reward ,
    ppl not that stupid to belive what u saying
    yup u was he first but u sold it then the guy who bought it got scammed and the club was given to pat after gm said "successful purchase "
    Last edited by mohamed2558; 02-17-2015 at 12:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by chupachupss View Post
    So you're gonna teach a GM how to do his job? I wanna see that.
    Just saying he makes mistakes even mine boosted wep had wrong stats after he boosted it.

Quote Originally Posted by mohamed2558 View Post
    u know what i have Glacial sword 67 Melee 188 Str 30 WA i traded this sword for 2 feathers +12 when feathers were on sell for 35 k do u know what compensation i got for it ? just boost in WA it become 43 % WA ahhahahaha
    nawal spend alot of money for Glacial weapons parts with max dual HP + vit she got only DD boosted to 65 . my zhen i bought it for 55 k just got the DD boosted to +18 . and again GM offer to boost only
    1 FEATHER FOR CRAFT WEAPONS USED WHO HAD THERE WEAPONS +18 AND THERE DELETED THE WEAPON AFTER BOOSTING THIS FEATHER BEFORE MERG

i don't use feathers on KnightDreams 1 Ruler i bought from aga 1 Ruler i made 2 Beze i bought from Ran before merg remember i told u getting 2 rings +18 after merge ?

and no 1 from Haters had +18 craft weapons before merge or i'm mistaken ? u ur self was playing priest and u bought temp after they put new upgrades on sell
    Dsnt matter how much u spent before there was nothing about boosting rings in compensation reward and it should not be like a market where u can ask exceptions. And i do not believe u bought 2x bezes on ran u proly just didnt want to look suspicious so u said so but i might be wrong Atzigan can check it. ps i didint see any +18 rings sold on exchanged marked for really long.

Dsnt matter how much u spent before there was nothing about boosting rings in compensation reward and it should not be like a market where u can ask exceptions. And i do not believe u bought 2x bezes on ran u proly just didnt want to look suspicious so u said so but i might be wrong Atzigan can check it. ps i didint see any +18 rings sold on exchanged marked for really long.
    i don't have to explain my self i wanted to get 1 ring boosted to aga because his club was already +18 and this was GM reply " if you agree on this, we will delete your Ferkhan +18 completely from your account and will boost 1 x (ONE) Feathers of Goddess Silva(Wood) to +18 " i told aga gm will delete the club to make u a feather +18 aga didn't accept

GM offer only boosting feather and yes they didn't mention it in event rules just like the Elemental Dung Event they give rewards to people who abuse the game System
    Last edited by mohamed2558; 02-17-2015 at 12:00 PM.

and u r talking about E2N when most of ur guild did it already but we didn't claim we have no items to be boosted , that's was done only for people who made +18 craft weapons before

i don't have to explain my self i wanted to get 1 ring boosted to aga because his club was already +18 and this was GM reply " if you agree on this, we will delete your Ferkhan +18 completely from your account and will boost 1 x (ONE) Feathers of Goddess Silva(Wood) to +18 " i told aga gm will delete the club to make u a feather +18 aga didn't accept

GM offer only boosting feather and yes they didn't mention it in event rules just like the Elemental Dung Event they give rewards to people who abuse the game System
    Elemental dungeon was different story and everything Atzigan said he done even tho he agreed it was abused and he didint think it will be so, now about Jin compensation rules there was nothing about ring boosting there and it was done in secret so do u think its fair? maybe if they posted it i would go and + the club before event ends get ring boosted instead? but no this event was really corrupted!

and u r talking about E2N when most of ur guild did it already but we didn't claim we have no items to be boosted , that's was done only for people who made +18 craft weapons before
    Sorry i just found out about this legal hack to get +18 rings today. why u all kept it in secret for so long?

Elemental dungeon was different story and everything Atzigan said he done even tho he agreed it was abused and he didint think it will be so, now about Jin compensation rules there was nothing about ring boosting there and it was done in secret so do u think its fair? maybe if they posted it i would go and + the club before event ends get ring boosted instead? but no this event was really corrupted!

" Please contact us again,as soon as you have finished the Event Quest and collecting 200 Event Vouchers, if you have done so already and all vouchers are collected, please contact us again after the event has ended on 01/06/2015 and we will look further into your request of boosting a different item. We will note that you have requested a different item to be boosted, but we can not guarantee you anything at this time and will review your request after the event has ended. "

that's was the reply when a friend sent a ticket saying he collect the 200 vouchers already and his weapon was +18 before and he asked about his reward