+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 49 FirstFirst ... 4 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 24 ... LastLast
    i wish the merge happened when I was playing........... A whole generation of jin players will never see the mighty PvP and battle guilds by himself =(
    LexusGS 115 ran - Best Dekan in history retired
    Latvala 114 ran - 2nd Best Dekan in history retired

GM WalkingDead retired

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    k go apply watch as I reject you you can ask jizzabella or jamz for the raid ID.

Who the **** do you think you are questioning my judgement on who is valuable and who is not. I have pvped with everyone including that scrub and lol plz my temp hits average its nothing fancy and I dont die in 1 hit to good dekans let alone mediocre ones (which is a fair sacrifice for the damage loss). I know a derp when I see one and I can spot emotional baggage from miles away. Ahmed used to be in our guild on ran why dont u ask him what happened with his whatever guild idea? people would rather split up and KOS TM than join his guild LMAO. Steve is a ****ing reject he wants to **** talk boobs when he rage quit abandoned them when they were fighting forever. Hes a bitch and everybody knows that so pipe down even little gift knows more about whats going on than you.
    steve has been owning servers since you though str temps were OP i took over jin with a dk guild me josh and shinji were the creators of famous and what have you done? oh thats right followed people coz either you suck or you dont have the following to make your own guild dont hate on me coz im successful
    KnockOut

Quote Originally Posted by hitman321 View Post
    i dun understand your point tho, u frapsed something you lost D: where is the vids of you winning like you said u do D:
    The Point , u guys sucks don't know how to use skills or even foucs , YEA?
    ~Ceazar~
    Don't Scare from Whatever Coming

Quote Originally Posted by walkingdeadnyc View Post
    i wish the merge happened when I was playing........... A whole generation of jin players will never see the mighty PvP and battle guilds by himself =(
    you are the worst dekan to ever exist in rohan and dekans were doing the safezone obli trip fatal spam way before you even played little gift.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    k go apply watch as I reject you you can ask jizzabella or jamz for the raid ID.

Who the **** do you think you are questioning my judgement on who is valuable and who is not. I have pvped with everyone including that scrub and lol plz my temp hits average its nothing fancy and I dont die in 1 hit to good dekans let alone mediocre ones (which is a fair sacrifice for the damage loss). I know a derp when I see one and I can spot emotional baggage from miles away. Ahmed used to be in our guild on ran why dont u ask him what happened with his whatever guild idea? people would rather split up and KOS TM than join his guild LMAO. Steve is a ****ing reject he wants to **** talk boobs when he rage quit abandoned them when they were fighting forever. Hes a bitch and everybody knows that so pipe down even little gift knows more about whats going on than you.
    i would say u hit average if this was 3 years back but now 7k is what people hit with no buffs on and this is why i can question ur judgement cause u are just a little hater lmao. and excuse me but everyone laughs when they hear 'shadowace' name and now ahmed or steve

Quote Originally Posted by jesseh View Post
    Yesterday they lost both ruler and PvP. Today they won ruler and lost PvP....... idk why ahmed so obsessed with us thinking we're OP. This is why I keep saying hes butthurt over little trololols.
    SORRY?!!
    how come i lose pvp ?!
    Oh yea , did u fraps .... can Post it please ?!
    and well to be honest yea we did go out of room at last when half of my core logged off for another match xd
    Try Hard
    ~Ceazar~
    Don't Scare from Whatever Coming

i agree ShadowAce is just farmer who only plays Free Rohanopoly LOL
    LexusGS 115 ran - Best Dekan in history retired
    Latvala 114 ran - 2nd Best Dekan in history retired

GM WalkingDead retired

Quote Originally Posted by henlloydza View Post
    steve has been owning servers since you though str temps were OP i took over jin with a dk guild me josh and shinji were the creators of famous and what have you done? oh thats right followed people coz either you suck or you dont have the following to make your own guild dont hate on me coz im successful
    own what? divinity? the reject server?

AND YOU ****ERS COULDNT EVEN HANDLE E2N!

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilJumpeR View Post
    SORRY?!!
    how come i lose pvp ?!
    Oh yea , did u fraps .... can Post it please ?!
    and well to be honest yea we did go out of room at last when half of my core logged off for another match xd
    Try Hard

you see how butthurt you get. so funny lel

Commoner
    I would point out all your derps, but I don't feel like giving tips to you. You get carried by James. That is all. Everyone knows it. Stop trying to act lke you're even a factor. If anything you are the last to be called on our target list. End. Of. Story.