+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 23 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by henlloydza View Post
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 1 4
    tanks for sharing how many times you died today :X

Quote Originally Posted by jesseh View Post
    LOL the f*ck? hhahahahahaha. 30 people? Oh man. If we had even 10 ppl that logged for pvp.... Majority of the people that game are triple logged or dual logged.
    we have so many people we put 2 people on the same character in the same time. /excuses off

anyways 1 hit wonders you win 1 pvp gj this was 2 days ago /endofthread

Quote Originally Posted by hitman321 View Post
    LOL that coming from the biggest non factor lmfao
    if u defend shadowace right now this just show u are about as good as she is. wait she sucks

Quote Originally Posted by jesseh View Post
    LOL the f*ck? hhahahahahaha. 30 people? Oh man. If we had even 10 ppl that logged for pvp.... Majority of the people that game are triple logged or dual logged.
    in that video i see more than 10 active people running around lying to try sound impressive ( its ok ill believe u shame i have a char in your guild that can tell otherwise
    KnockOut

Quote Originally Posted by Krzak87 View Post
    if u defend shadowace right now this just show u are about as good as she is. wait she sucks
    its funny how he dodges answering who he is in game oh well just another nab
    KnockOut

Ceazar i dont like the music in your video
    LexusGS 115 ran - Best Dekan in history retired
    Latvala 114 ran - 2nd Best Dekan in history retired

GM WalkingDead retired

Commoner
    in that video i see more than 10 active people running around lying to try sound impressive ( its ok ill believe u shame i have a char in your guild that can tell otherwise
    It's so cute that people waste their time spying. You can just come and say hai <3 and wtf you get embarrassed in a game? Your feels they are hurt? Cmon... are you even a factor? With your "i can" lel

its funny how he dodges answering who he is in game oh well just another nab
    this is the story of 90% forum users. i mean just look at shadowace. acting like she knows everything in theory and then she logs on and all u do is laugh

i can go join any1 i want im loved unlike u i could gear my dk right now nd **** on u KenshinX isnt king of dks for no reason QQ
    k go apply watch as I reject you you can ask jizzabella or jamz for the raid ID.

Quote Originally Posted by Krzak87 View Post
    who the fk u think u are to tell who is valuable and who is not lmao. temps were hitting more than u right now 3 years ago and this is why u should be the last person to say who is good and who is bad
    Who the **** do you think you are questioning my judgement on who is valuable and who is not. I have pvped with everyone including that scrub and lol plz my temp hits average its nothing fancy and I dont die in 1 hit to good dekans let alone mediocre ones (which is a fair sacrifice for the damage loss). I know a derp when I see one and I can spot emotional baggage from miles away. Ahmed used to be in our guild on ran why dont u ask him what happened with his whatever guild idea? people would rather split up and KOS TM than join his guild LMAO. Steve is a ****ing reject he wants to **** talk boobs when he rage quit abandoned them when they were fighting forever. Hes a bitch and everybody knows that so pipe down even little gift knows more about whats going on than you.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me